2600 s California Ave. Unit A, Monrovia, CA 91016 Map · Phone number

About Only ♥ You

Only ♥ You is your one-stop-shop for personal assistance with as much or as little party planning as you need. We offer assistance with event design, consultation, planning and day of event coordination. Our job and main priority is to only serve the interests of our clients and to create memorable events without a hitch..so you can enjoy your own party!

We will work with clients who are budget conscious and might just need design and planning idea's, clients who don't have time to plan their event and need us to support them in all of their design and planning, to the client who might just need us to guide them through their day.

3249731015100985883760286802573o
OU
vk208

3 Reviews for Only ♥ You

Simon · Married on 08/11/2012

I just got married last Saturday (8/11/2012), and they provided the excellent services and the flowers were so beautiful. I really satisfied the service they provided and highly recommended if you need any services for the wedding preparation.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Albert · Married on 02/11/2012

My best friend referred Yoyo to me and I am a long time customer with Yoyo for the past several years. I purchased all my flowers with her and I also referred my friends to her. Yoyo caters to all holidays/events: Company events/dinner, mother's day, Valentine's day, and wedding. Yoyo and her crew were the designers for my wedding, from flowers to table design and backdrops. Yoyo is very accommodating and listens to customer in terms of customizing what you want for your event. I picked the types of flowers, and she can turn them into several designs for me to choose from. She also gives good recommendation on design, color contrast, flower types, and wedding theme color. If you would like to check out her past masterpieces, her extensive portfolio will give the complete picture of what you are looking for. Yoyo and her crew are super nice and very accommodating, they are very experienced and professional.

Sent on 03/13/2012
  • W

Robert · Married on 08/15/2010

Wingyee has done lots of flower work for me in the past. She had the most beautiful flowers delivered to my wife on Valentines day. To this day my wife remembers getting those flowers, and how talks about how beautiful they were. But that was not all. I hired Wingyee for my Wedding, And she did an amazing job! It was a giant setup. With a gazebo and a lot of other stuff I don't know about. But I definitely recommend this company, and Wingyee, to anyone.

Sent on 03/13/2012