ONEHOPE Wine

Vero Beach, FL View map

Based out of South Easton, Massachusetts, ONEHOPE Wine provides high-quality wine for wedding favors, gifts, and wedding party treats. Created in their privately-owned vineyard in Napa Valley, each bottle is made to satisfy couples and their wine-loving friends and family. Their custom-made gifts and packaging options will be an ideal addition to an unforgettable reception.

ONEHOPE Wine has a variety of white, red, rosé, and sparkling wines to choose from. The team offers custom etched shimmer bottles, which can feature your monogram, wedding date, and other personal touches. This will have your guests remembering your heartwarming ceremony with every sip they take. For gift packaging, your ideal wine flavors can be placed in their designed boxes and wood crates. Wood etching, personalized stickers, and sleeves can match your ideal vision and theme. In addition, ONEHOPE Wine can provide champagne flutes, cheese boards, and other sophisticated additions fit for a sommelier.

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Printing
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Barware
Drink Accessories
Gift Boxes

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Week

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

Team

Mary Vaiani
Mary Vaiani
Independent Contractor

I love wine, I love weddings!! I have 30 years of history in the hospitality industry and I would love to share some of our amazing wines, and wine gifts with you. We can etch any silver or gold shimmer bottle with the names of the Bride & Groom, Venue, and Date. (Minimum order of 12, may mix silver and gold) Our glitter bottles of sparkling brut have a WOW FACTOR, that can't be beat and they come in a variety of colors to match your theme. Please reach out to me so I can help your special day have style and flair!

Vero Beach, FL, 32960
Location of (ONEHOPE Wine)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding