Mooresville, NC 28117 Map · Phone number

About One of a Kind Customized Design by Megan Brusca

Hello everyone! Thank you for stopping by. I am pursuing my dreams of making Customized Invitations, Announcements, Save-the-Dates, Artwork, Designs & Painted Ceramics for every Occasion!

I believe your invitations and announcements set the tone for your special event or day. It's the first glimpse your guests will receive for your special occasion.

My goal is to design an invitation that expresses your personal style, creativity and one that sets the tone for your special day and event. I provide professional help with every order. Whether it's done on-line, or in person, I am here to help. Whether for Bridal, Baby, Girls Night Out, Rehearsal Dinners, Parties, Events and so much more! There is no order too small. In addition I can do custom orders in your colors, at no extra charge. Quick turn-around time!

Thanks for checking out my work and I'd love to chat about customizing your special occasion! E-mail me and let's get started!

Follow One of a Kind Customized Design by Megan Brusca on

logo
il430xN 123691332

5 Reviews for One of a Kind Customized Design by Megan Brusca

Nancy · Married on 05/12/2013

One of a Kind Customized Design is aptly named. My daughter was looking for an invitation that was unique, but retained some of the traditional elements. Megan designed one that reflected the beach venue with traditional elements, but added a whimiscal crab element. The design, color, and paper materials were of excellent quality. When a mistake was discovered, Megan worked with us to correct it in a timely fashion.
    I highly recommend the work of Megan Brusca, owner and designer of One of a Kind Customized Design.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Julia/Jc · Married on 03/16/2013

Megan was a pleasure to work with. She changed anything I asked for and was very polite, professional and efficient. I received many compliments on my invitations and was told that they were the most beautiful invitations some of my guests had ever seen. They were beautifully done, high quality and unique. I also liked that she offers many options to accompany the invitation like directions cards, menu cards, etc.

What really won me over was that I needed my invitations quickly and she had them done and shipped efficiently without problem and her rush fee was reasonable. She was also very helpful when one of my invitations showed up without the inserts. She rushed them over quickly without a problem. She also offered a discount for my continued business. Overall, I was very pleased.

In the future I will use her for all my party and event needs.

Sent on 03/24/2013

STEPHANIE · Married on 03/10/2012

Megan was absolutely phenomenal! She did our Peacock feather invitations, place cards, and table numbers. I had been looking for over a year for what I wanted and when I found Megan I did not have to sacrifice quality because of my budget. With all of my changes & emails back and forth, she was so quick to respond to me! Every shipment came with a tracking number, and was insured. Her attention to detail was impeccable! My guests LOVE the invitations! Fabulous, gorgeous, best I have ever seen, are just some of the things we heard about them! I would definitely recommend Megan. Megan, I can’t thank you enough for all you have done for me!

Sent on 03/06/2012

One of a Kind Customized Design by Megan Brusca FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

• Crystal Genes Photography
    Crystal Genes Photography Wedding Photographers

Megan's work is truly amazing and she has such a passion and natural talent for it! She makes sure that her client's vision is portrayed as perfectly as they had imagined. I know that she strives to provide top notch customer service at every level of the design process. She's very professional and I can't recommend her enough!

• Mooresville, 28117 See on map