4 Old Jericho Tpke, Jericho, NY 11753 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 40

About One North Mediterranean Soul

One North Mediterranean Soul is a full-service restaurant and wedding venue located in Jericho, New York. This North Shore mansion offers numerous event spaces, genuine Mediterranean cuisine, and a professional event planning team. Couples holding their wedding celebration here are guaranteed an experience that they’ll treasure for years to come.

Facilities and Capacity

This venue boasts dramatic spaces and expansive walls of glass, providing scenic views of abundant, manicured gardens, an open kitchen, and a suspended wine loft. One North Mediterranean Soul can accommodate up to 225 of your loved ones with its various indoor and outdoor event spaces. Private bridal and groom suites with an attendant ensure that the members of your wedding party will have plenty of room for last-minute preparations. The venue also features a red wine cellar, which overlooks the large dance floor and offers a one-of-a-kind setting for photo opportunities.

One North Mediterranean Soul is able to host a variety of wedding-related events, including engagement parties, showers, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. The venue’s professional event team is dedicated to helping you bring your wedding vision to life. You’ll work with a wedding coordinator, who will also assist on your big day to make sure that your experience is as seamless as possible. On the day of your event, you’ll have exclusive access to the venue. In addition, the staff will handle setup and cleanup for your celebration, before, during, and after your event. Couples booking this venue for their wedding will also have access to the following services:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Pet-friendly areas
  • Wheelchair access
  • WiFi

Cuisine

This restaurant features a menu full of delicious, authentic Mediterranean dishes. Couples and their guests can enjoy cuisine such as savory whole fish and fresh seafood, hand-made pasta, steaks, chops, a raw bar, and more. Barware, flatware, glassware, linens, and china are all provided for your event. Several dining style options are available, including buffets, cocktail receptions, hors d’oeuvres, plated services, stations, and others. You can choose from a limited or an open bar for whatever best suits your event’s needs. In addition, an extensive array of bar services are at your disposal when holding your celebration at One North Mediterranean Soul:

• Bartender(s)
  • Champagne toast
  • House beer, liquor, and wine
  • Premium liquor

One North Mediterranean Soul 4
One North Mediterranean Soul 5
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2019

You Need To Have A One North Fairytale Wedding!

I am the worst when it comes to providing reviews however I loved, loved, loved our venue so therefor I am giving them this review. Where do I even begin?! I can go on and on how incredible One North Mediterranean Soul is for a wedding. We wanted an original venue with an incredible following on their food and what better choice than to pick an Anthony Scotto establishment for the ultimate perfect wedding experience. From the minute we stepped foot into One North we knew this was the venue where we wanted to get married and was able to visualize the entire day before even had starting the rest of the planning process. The whole place is so beautifully decorated. We loved the Hamptons beach cottage exterior but don’t be fooled when you finally go inside its jaw dropping stunning with high ceilings, well-lit with a lot of natural daylight, beautiful ivory, gold and blues all throughout the place -- it really stands out against the other typical wedding venues. You feel the new fresh trendy vibe of Hamptons meets Mediterranean meets steakhouse meets wedding venue and all that without leaving local Long Island. Our family and friends are still raving about the venue and staff. When we met with Christine we just knew this was all going to work out for us. She was nothing short of professional, honest, accommodating and such a sweetheart oh and I can’t forget beyond easy to work with. Once we booked our date October 2019 (Sunday daytime wedding) any questions, concerns or just thoughts about the big day she was easy to get in touch with by phone or email and ALWAYS responded within 24hours to us and if she wasn’t available we also spoke with and worked a lot with Nicole who is an absolute doll too and just as amazing as Christine. We had both our ceremony at the venue too. It was just simply elegant and perfect. My husband and I were in very good hands with the two of them. The rest of the staff at One North are all highly efficient, knowledgeable, friendly, professional and I can keep going. My bridal attendant (Christina, I think was her name) on the day of they provided me was fantastic and phenomenal. She made sure I was taken care of no task to big or small. We can't rave enough about the amazing food and drinks too. Everything was delicious from fish to steak to pasta and even our passed canapes there was not one thing anybody did not like. And then everyone really enjoyed all the flowing cocktails at their massive oval shaped bar. One North truly delivered on providing an extraordinary and stunning wedding space and experience. THANK YOU!!!

One North Mediterranean Soul 6
    One North Mediterranean Soul 7
    One North Mediterranean Soul 8
    Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Regina

Regina Arnemann · Married on 07/09/2019

Dream Wedding

My husband and I got married at One North and it was truly a beautiful day. We worked closely with Christine and Nicole and they were a true dream team! From beginning to end they were extremely professional, very hospitable which made it comforting while planning so much. They were timely in answering all our emails and questions, they set everything up the way we envisioned. The venue was perfect for us, elegant, clean, and classy which made for lovely pictures inside and outside. Prior to the bid day, they offered us a food and signature drink tasting which was appreciated. The food is amazing! It is not your standard catering hall dishes, they have a large variety of entree’s and hors d’oeuvres to choose from and it is top quality! We had our ceremony outside and it comfortably accommodated 150 people. The bridal suite was cozy and spacious enough to fit all of my bridesmaids. They also had a nice room with a balcony for the groomsmen to hang out in. They allowed us to take romantic pictures in the wine cellar overlooking our cocktail hour. The outside seating at cocktail hour was loved by our guests and created a nice atmosphere. The day of the wedding, I had a very sweet bridal attendant who assisted me with everything. She was attentive to my every need. Everyone made the process extremely smooth and words cannot describe how thankful I am for making our day special! The only thing that was difficult to me was how quick they turn over for dinner service. I was informed of this but it just felt super rushed and would have liked some time to say goodbye to my guests. I would wholeheartedly recommend anyone to choose One North for their special event.

One North Mediterranean Soul 9
    Sent on 12/19/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

One North Mediterranean Soul FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Beer
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Garden
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Audio Equipment
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Decor
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January