Las Vegas, NV 89123 Map · Phone number

About One Luv Bridal

One Luv is an Agency that represents Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists that are second to none. Let us take care of all your Beauty needs. We travel on location to you and your party. We offer 15-hour Waterproof/Transfer Resistant Flawless Airbrush as well as Traditional Makeup Application.

List of Services

Engagement Photos-
Now more then ever "Soon to be Married" couples are taking their new excitement to the next level by having an Engagement Photo Shoot. These pictures are perfect for sending out in Announcements, Save the Dates, Web Registries, and to showcase at the Wedding. In order to look your best for these pictures we offer Full Makeup Application for both Bride and Groom, as well as, Hair Styling upon Request.

Bachelorette Parties-
For many soon to be brides a Bachelorette Party in Vegas is just what your group needs before the Big Day. What better way to celebrate then to have your Makeup Professionally done for you and your party for the night of festivities. We also provide Hair Styling upon request.

Weddings-
We dream as little girls of that day in our life when we walk down the aisle to marry the Man of Our Dreams. With each Wedding there is a different story to be told. Let us help you create your Dream Come True Wedding. We offer Full Makeup Application for Bride, Bridal Party and Mother of the Bride/Groom. Hair Styling is available upon request. One Luv will work with you to create a Customized Package for you and your Bridal Party.

Trial Run-
To take a little ease off of the Big Day you can schedule a Trial Run. You will work with the Artist/Stylist to create a personalized look that corresponds with the style of your Wedding.

Thank you so much for visiting our page. Feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. You can also check out our website www.oneluvbridal.com

xoxo

1111200371
ZowieBowie004

33 Reviews for One Luv Bridal

Richelle · Married on 09/26/2015

I used One Luv for my bridesmaids since my service were included with my chapel package. Whitney was very responsive to questions. The stylists did a great job on everyone's hair and makeup and they were on time to start and had all services completed on time.

Sent on 11/21/2015

My wedding was 7/11/15. One Luv Bridal was recommended by my wedding planner. I was in Vegas for my destination wedding @ Mandalay Bay Hotel. 40 of my closest friends & family were in attendance & I needed to impress. My hair stylist was Kayla & my makeup artist was Natasha. They did not disappoint!!!! They showed up - professional, enthusiastic & fun!!! They took care of me & my MOH. Kayla took the pic that I showed her & made it work for me. I asked Natasha to play up my eyes & make me sexy & glamorous. In the words of my guests (tearing up as I type) - I was "flawless" & "stunning". I cannot say thank you enough for making my day the best ever!!!! One Luv Bridal knows their stuff & you can count on them to make you beautiful !!!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Angela · Married on 03/22/2015

I had airbrushed make up done to my face for my wedding. My make up artist was lauryn and she was GREAT! Lauryn was Professional, Friendly, and Prompt which was what I needed on my wedding day! I would recommend One Luv Bridal to all Brides wanting to look beautiful on there wedding day!

Sent on 04/07/2015

One Luv Bridal FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 100.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Weddings by Mandalay Bay
    Weddings by Mandalay Bay Hotel Weddings

Our Brides at Mandalay Bay LOVE One Luv Bridal!! Whitney and her team are the best!

• ALT F Photography
    ALT F Photography Wedding Photographers

Whitney and her staff are always a pleasure to work with. I know that at the end of the day when I am still capturing photos of my bride that she will still look just as fantastic and as fresh as she did when Whitney finished with her. One Luv is a great company and a true expertise in their field!

• Simplicity Wedding Planning
    Simplicity Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

Whitney is amazing and the BEST Make-up artist in Las Vegas for sure! I would highly recommend her to anyone for their wedding day or for any event. And she is so sweet and organized on top of it all!

• Las Vegas, 89123 See on map
    7024460352 (Fax Number)
    We are open 24/7, 365 Days a year!