251 E. Merrill St., suite 231, Birmingham, MI 48009 Map · Phone number

About One in a million bridal accessories boutique

Unique accessories for the modern bride ...

Experience a place where you'll find an exquisite array of carefully chosen accessories to perfectly complement your wedding gown. From simply beautifully designed veils to elaborate embroideries and lace, gorgeous headpieces, Combs and hair jewelry, shoes, stunning jewelry, and more ... authentic Italian wedding favors.
Something for each and every Bride keeping in mind everyone's unique style and budget.
Elegance, style and superior customer service.
Follow One in a million bridal accessories boutique on

FaceVeil
Crystal Wedding Shoes
FaceVeil

3 Reviews for One in a million bridal accessories boutique

Chrissy · Married on 11/03/2012

The first time I went to One In a Million I was shopping for my friend's wedding. We met Lorenza and Paul, the owners, and the 4 of us had an awesome time having my friend try on veils and jewelry. She looked so pretty, even in her t-shirt wearing all these bridal accessories. When we left I promised I would come back when I was engaged.

A year later I returned with my friend and Lorenza remembered us, she was so excited. Again, we had a great time (and maybe I think its a great time because its accessories and those are just fun!). Lorenza pretty much nailed the earrings and bracelet on the first try. She also helped me find a veil....even though I wasn't sure that I wanted one. I fell in love with everything. Lorenza even worked with me on pricing since I was a referral, she was so nice about it and even sold me the sample veil so I wouldn't go over my budget.

Lorenza is a beautiful lady. She is cute little italian with a million stories and you just have fun with her. She and her husband Paul run gorgeous store, they have a true sense of style when it comes to bridal accessories and I wish I could shop there or hang out there everyday haha. I will absolutely refer friends and family to them, they are the best

Sent on 11/27/2012

Patricia · Married on 07/02/2011

The best place for bridal accessories!

Great selection unlike anywhere else, great personal service!

Sent on 07/31/2011

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2008

Lorenza was so sweet and so helpful. She wasn't afraid to tell you what she really thought about how the accessories looked on you and went together. She took all of the stress out of accessory shopping and made it a very enjoyable time. I bought a customized veil there for just slightly more than what my friend paid at David's Bridal. I also bought a hair piece, earrings, and shoes. I highly recommend this shop.

Sent on 11/22/2008

One in a million bridal accessories boutique FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

• 251 E. Merrill St., suite 231 Birmingham, 48009 See on map