12219 Business Park Drive Suite 13, Truckee, CA 96161 Map · Phone number

About One Fine Day Events

One Fine Day Events brings creative event design and lake-style luxury planning to you with infinite access to the most skilled vendors our area has to offer. Located in the heart of the Sierras, we are committed to creating the most authentic Lake Tahoe experience that one could dream of. From concept to execution, our boutique-style processes and designs are tried and true with a team that is ready to bring your wedding to life.

Follow One Fine Day Events on

wedding lake front

10 Reviews for One Fine Day Events

Trisha · Married on 10/13/2018

October 2018 Wedding

My husband and I are still reminiscing over wonderful wedding memories from four months ago and we couldn’t have pulled it off without Vanessa at One Fine Day! Her professionalism, creativity, and expertise are second to none. She helped us navigate through the overwhelming world of wedding planning and guided us toward reputable vendors. Her knowledge of pricing, local vendors, and design were very appreciated. She went above and beyond and even saved the day when our venue made things difficult at one point. She effectively problem-solves and made us feel more than supported during every step of the way. Thank you Vanessa and the entire OFD team for giving us our dream day!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Mrs. Hagopian

Kacie · Married on 07/16/2011

Stephanie and the staff of One fine Day made the whole wedding process magical. She helped with every detail no matter how big or small and made sure I really enjoyed every moment. The actual wedding itself was unbelievable. It was like something out of a fairytale. I highly recommend One Fine Day for your special day!!!

Sent on 06/01/2012

Liisa · Married on 01/15/2011

Stephanie is one of the most professional, organized, detail-oriented and creative people I have ever worked with. And on top of it, she is so much fun and makes it feel like you are planning your wedding with a close friend. Her enthusiasm is contagious and she is comes up with thoughtful and interesting solutions to any challenges that might come up. I learned so much from working with her, but most of all, she made the entire wedding week and day so seamless and enjoyable for myself and also my guests. Stephanie is a skilled negotiator and truly made me feel like she was on my team and taking care of my best interests with the smallest decisions. I trusted her advice and wisdom about design choices, food, beverage, lighting, logistics and she made the entire event so much fun. My only regret was not hiring her earlier, and I wish I had started working with her at the very beginning of the wedding planning process. She is consistent, flexible, professional and such a pleasure to work with. I miss her already and can't wait to hire her for any future events I host.

Sent on 02/02/2011

Award

One Fine Day Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• annie X photographie
    annie X photographie Wedding Photographers

I love working with Stephanie. I know the event will be creative and the bride will be calm... She will go the extra mile to make her clients happy. Dynamic, creative and professional.

• 12219 Business Park Drive Suite 13, Suite 13 Truckee, CA, 96161 See on map