Nearby Vendors to Consider

About One Bella Design

custom invitations for all of life's celebrations
One Bella Design is an exclusive custom invitation design boutique located in Smithfield, Rhode Island. We specialize in creating invitations that are unique to you and reflect your style and the style and elegance you want to portray on your wedding day or any other special occasion in your life. Started in 2003, we are dedicated to creating the highest quality of invitations. As much as we love the actual design process where we put together your vision and style for your invitation, we equally enjoy the time we spend meeting each of our clients. Complimentary consultations are by appointment only so we can dedicate our time only with you.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Providence

Follow One Bella Design on

23 Reviews for One Bella Design

4.2

my invitations were amazing once again everything i asked for went beautifully with my color scheme!

Profile Picture User2744078, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

For the most part, my interactions with Diana at One Bella Designs was incredible. Diana really is an incredible designer, she helped my partner and I take our vision and put it towards making a wonderful save the date. As a designer and visionary- Diana is out of this world!

We did experience a hic-up during our design experience though. After my partner and I received our proof on our save the date we approved it naturally since we were so in love with it. We had them printed, sealed and ready to go out. While sealing the last one, we noticed that there was a typo on it. While technically it was our fault since we approved the proof, I was a little taken away at the fact that there would be a mistake so obvious, unseen by a designer who prides herself in attention to detail.

I said it once and i'll say it again-

Diana is an incredible designer and we do recommend her work. The only reason why I put this here is just a note to all future couples looking for any sort of designer service to double check and then check again your proof.

Profile Picture Max, 7/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Fabulous boutique and beautiful stationary!! One Bella Design is IT!! My shower invitations were beautiful. My table numbers for the wedding complimented the table setting perfectly. Diana was extremely helpful and accomodating. She is absolutely creative and cant design anything you can imagine. Also, enough cant be said for the tasty treats they bake!! This boutique wont let you down! You can be sure I'll use One Bella Design in the future!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/17/12, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1277898257757 428504541985ac7f01e5o
220x220 sq 1277898268210 4285043161f8da06c9a1o
220x220 sq 1277898439960 4305137292a667fe0cc3b

5 ENDORSEMENTS
The Bakery Boutique is fortunate to share their retail shop with One Bella Design. Together we provide desserts, stationery and favors (of all kinds) that make our store a one-stop shop for most of your bridal needs. We have a unique and elegant setting that gets rave reviews from the moment they step in the door. We meet many couples at the same time making their experience a convenient and pleasurable one. And BEST of all we are honored to be BEST OF RI MONTHLY recipients - Best Cupcakes and Best Custom Stationery.

Diana at One Bella Design pays particular attention to detail! Every paper aspect of your wedding can be customized to exactly the way you envision!

I recommend the services of One Bella Design to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Diana at One Bella Design does gorgeous and unique work. She has wonderfully creative ideas that will make your wedding stand out from all the rest!

The invitation is the first impression guests will get of your upcoming event. One Bella Design creates beautiful work which will reflect your personal style and unique tastes. With unlimited choices of colors, prints and textures, your invitations or save the dates will truly be special. One Bella Design's services don't stop at the invite- keep the theme going by having beautiful programs, table numbers, menus and escort cards prepared for your wedding. These small details will really set your wedding apart from the rest. I have no doubt you will love working with One Bella Design.

Cranston, RI 02920   See On Map