Canton, GA 30114 Map · Phone number

About "Once Upon A Time" Weddings & Events

Welcome to "Once Upon A Time" Weddings & Events. As a full service special events business, we can help most any Bride, no matter her budget. As a newly engaged lady, you want the "Fairy Tale"! Don't sweep the dream of a beautiful wedding under your bed and confine yourself to what someone else thinks is best. Call us today and put our "Fairy Godmother" talents to work for you. Afterall, your dream wedding is just waiting for our wand!

We have packages to fit your every wish. We have full service, partial service, and day of services. We can even work on an hourly scale if need be. Our talents are also for the Mother of the Bride/Groom as well. If a package doesn't seem quite right then we can custom design a package to suit your every wish. We are here to bring reality to your dreams.

"Once Upon A Time" Weddings & Events blossomed from an event consulting business into a full service event planning company. Over 10 years ago, Amy MacNeill was planning a wedding with half of her bridal party and family out of state. She made it a point at that time to never put anybody else through all of this frustration and stress. So little by little, the events started rolling in and before long, there was no need to just consult brides on their weddings but to help them plan the whole thing.

Amy believes that all brides should have the wedding they have always dreamed of since they were little girls playing dress-up in their mother's clothes and high heel shoes. She will sit down in a complimentary consultation session and get to know each one of her potential clients. Amy has a Bachelors Degree in English Literature from Eastern Kentucky University and a keen eye for design, color, and style. Her ability to fashion a wedding from a bride's ideas is excellent. Each bride is given her personal attention.

a747a81c56c87cfa 1208226267591 Ceremony
Couple portrait
a747a81c56c87cfa 1208226267591 Ceremony

1 Reviews for "Once Upon A Time" Weddings & Events

Lauren · Married on 04/03/2015

I was so thankful when I found Amy. I needed a day of wedding coordinator and she fit the description perfectly. I pretty much planned my entire wedding, but I knew I couldn't be there the day of the wedding to organize everything so I chose Once Upon A Time Weddings" to help me out! Amy and her mother did everything so perfectly on the day of my wedding, and ensured all my requests were fulfilled. And boy did I have alot of them lol! I gave her an organizational outline for the day of my wedding, and they followed it perfectly! She also organized my wedding rehearsal the day before my wedding, and it was simple, quick and easy!! We were out of there in no time to eat our rehearsal dinner around the corner off Ponce De Leon. It took about 30 minutes total once the bride arrived lol. And we had a huge wedding party! Suprisingly, everything went super well, no stress. Amy also provides full wedding planning services to assist you with planning your wedding from day one. Check her out ladies! Thanks Amy!

Sent on 05/16/2015

"Once Upon A Time" Weddings & Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

• SE Events
    SE Events Wedding DJs

They are perfect to work with! I know the brides who work with them are relaxed because they know what they are doing!

• EastCoast Entertainment
    EastCoast Entertainment Wedding Bands

Alway smooth ans seamless with this great planner.

• Atlantis Band
    Atlantis Band Wedding Bands

Amy is always a pleasure to work with, some of the most beautiful weddings I've done have been with Amy and her staff.

• Canton, 30114 See on map