Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Once Upon A Stylist

Bridal Hair Stylist

Once Upon a Stylist is THE go to girl for all of your wedding day hair needs, known for doing onsite wedding hair where the Bridal party can take comfort in being in familiar settings. Or Once Upon a stylist is home based in Historic San Marco and can host large bridal parties right there in the salon!!! We also LOVE destination weddings and traveling to wherever you choose to say the big "I DO"...

Follow us on Twitter @onceuponstylist and Instagram @onceuponastylist

Licensed (1)
Haircuts (1)
Textured Styling (1)
On-Site Hair (1)

Mandi is amazing! She did hair for me, 4 bridesmaids and my mom for my wedding, and everyone's hair was stunning. My hair was half up half down, the bridesmaids decided to all do the same style based on a mix of two picutres they had, and my mom's hair was short and down. At my trial, I decided to do something with all of my hair to the side because I was worried about the curls falling by the end of the night. Last minute, on the day of my wedding, I decided to have my hair half up, half down. The curls stayed from 11am when Mandi did my hair until the end of the night! I was so thrilled with everyone's hair, and Mandi was a joy to work with. I would use Mandi again, and I'd definitely recommend her for anyone's wedding!

Profile Picture Stacy, 1/13/18, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Salon, Hair Trial

I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Mandi! I felt like a princess haha My hair stayed put ALL night! She also did an amazin job on my mom's hair and my bridesmaids. I had an updo, my mom had half up, and my bridesmaids had a mixture of half up and just down. She did an amazing job on everyone. She is also so sweet and responsive. Prices for wedding hair are a little pricey but well worth the money! I would certainly book Mandi for my wedding day all over again!

Profile Picture Angel, 12/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Mandy was a sweetheart! She was very accommodating and worked me in last minute around her personal schedule to fit me in:) She was very talented and such a pleasure to be around! I was truly lucky to have found her! Not many can do a 40's hairstyle but she knew her craft:) My hair was down and curls stayed in place all night! I would absolutely recommend her to everyone! Thank you Mandy! Hope to work with you again for more pictures!

Profile Picture Angelina, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews

Textured Styling
Maximum Group Size

15 Photos

15 Photos

I always know that Mandi and her team are going to arrive on time and finish with time to spare which is so important when you're on a tight wedding day timeline.Most importantly she always does a beautiful job and is so fun and relaxing to be around. I highly recommend her to all of my brides!

I recently needed my hair styled in a vintage look for my new website stylized photo shoot. I hired Once Upon A Stylist, and could not have been happier. I printed out a picture of a specific Vintage Wave Hairstyle and when Mandi got finished, it look identical to the picture that I gave her! It was absolutely stunning!!! She is professional and personably all at the same time. I will definitely be using her again & highly recommend her. Thanks again for making my hair stunning! I got so many compliments on it and I adored it.

I really enjoy working with Mandi. She is so talented and has such a sweet and calming personality. Every time I refer her to a client, they are ALWAYS happy with the results.

Mandi from Once Upon a Stylist is a true wedding professional. Having someone on your wedding day who can be there for you and your bridesmaids, making you look amazing is very important. Knowing that she will listen to you, and meet with you in advance, making sure that your hair is just the way you want it, makes the decision of which hair stylist to use, a simple one. Book Mandi today, she is the number one Wedding Hair Stylist in Jacksonville.

Once Upon A Stylist is the best wedding hair stylist in Jacksonville! She puts so much effort into getting to know her clients and focusing on making sure your health & beauty are perfect on your wedding day!

591 Market Street, St Augustine, FL 32095   See On Map