Portland, OR 97233 Map · Phone number

18 Reviews for Once Upon A Bloom

• Ana Luisa

Ana Luisa · Married on 09/29/2018

Bohemian Dream!

Rebecca created the perfect floral design for our Fall wedding this past September. We wanted a sort of dark and moody bohemian theme and we only wish we could have preserved her creations forever. Like most other wedding couples, we used Pinterest to help craft our vision and shared this with our vendors, hoping only that everything would come as close as possible to what we envisioned. When I walked down the aisle and saw how beautifully perfect the flowers and arrangements looked, I couldn't believe how wonderfully it all came together. It wasn't just close, it was even better than I imagined. Rebecca is extremely easy to work with and receptive, even accommodating a last minute idea to add to the place settings. We were so happy to have found been connected to her through Power of Love Rentals, our wedding fairy godmothers! If you want one less thing to worry about as your plan your wedding, trust Rebecca, she will turn your vision into a living dream!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Cara · Married on 07/23/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about Once Upon a Bloom. Rebecca did my flowers and day of coordinating for my wedding and facilitated the wedding of my dreams - we definitely had some hiccups along the way and she did an amazing job of letting me know things I needed to know and having a back-up plan ready and waiting. I got to feel completely at ease and just enjoy the moment... And the FLOWERS!!! Oh my gosh... She pulled off my vision perfectly, and was so creative and fun to work with. THANK YOU REBECCA!!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Sara · Married on 07/16/2016

Once Upon a Bloom!!! Everyone needs to check Rebecca out! I had NO idea what I wanted out of my flowers or my vision for them and she put all of my ideas into one. My flowers were INCREDIBLE and I received so many compliments on them!! Such great service with exceptional knowledge!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Once Upon A Bloom FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 62.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 110.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Portland, 97233 See on map