8 Clergy Circle, Nashua, NH 03063 Map · Phone number

About On The Rocks Bartending Services

We provide affordable, professional and reliable bartenders for any event. We also offer waitstaff!

Follow On The Rocks Bartending Services on

img1170

3 Reviews for On The Rocks Bartending Services

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/05/2018

Super friendly and fast bartenders

The two guys hired to work my wedding were amazing. They made sure everyone had a drink in hand quickly, made delicious special margaritas for our "bride drink" and were super friendly with everyone. I would absolutely use O.T.R. again!!! Not to mention, we loved being able to bring our own alcohol.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Patrick · Married on 08/25/2018

Amanda and her staff did an amazing job bartending our wedding, couldn't have been happier with the service they provided all around, thank you!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Kristen Morico · Married on 09/21/2019

1.4
      3.0

Rude and ill prepared

We hired OTR for our wedding at Allrose farm in NH. Initially, we were impressed with Amanda’s communication and her ability to help us with determining how much alcohol we would need to supply our wedding.
    Unfortunately, we were extremely disappointed with their services on the day of our wedding. We paid to have OTR supply all mixers and we supplied all the alcohol. After only having had the bar open for 2 hours, Amanda came up to me (the bride, in the middle of our wedding) to tell me “we have a problem.. your family and friends drink a lot, so we’re out of soda, tonic, cranberry juice and waters.” First of all, why she felt this was something the bride needed to be stressed out about, when we had 3 wedding coordinators on site, is beyond me. Second, at the time she ran out of mixers she reassured us that we still had plenty of alcohol left (what we supplied), it seemed we were only out of the items we had paid a professional to provide. Amanda was quick to blame our guests and the warm weather, but bottom line is she was ill prepared.
    Last and most important, we had many guests tell us that Amanda was extremely rude to them. People felt she had a major attitude, which is absolutely unacceptable from a wedding vendor.
    Hiring OTR is the one thing we wish we could’ve changed about our wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2019

On The Rocks Bartending Services's reply:

Hi guys,
    As I explained in the email when you initially reached out, I am very sorry this happened.
    With over 60 weddings a year under our belt, this is the first time we’ve been this close to running out of anything.
    I did explain to you that it was an extremely warm day and that we had brought MORE than what you actually paid for because of that. I brought it to your attention because one of the 3 coordinators on site suggested I do so. I feel terrible that you had to worry about that but we did make it right by providing more.
    I also wanted to reiterate that I’m shocked people were talking so negatively about us because to us they were all laughing and spending quite a good amount of time chatting us up. Perhaps a few family members were upset when we told them no one under 21 was allowed to drink and we witnessed an underage cousin drinking beers, and if that continued we would have to close the bar for our liability. Either way, I apologize.
    Best, Amanda

On The Rocks Bartending Services FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, Glassware