1587 Dawson Drive, Vista, CA 92081 Map · Phone number

About On Fire Food Co

Who is on Fire Food Company?

Our Hospitality
From corporate events to cocktail parties, from weddings to baby showers. We love what we do and it spills out from the kitchen to you.

Our Service
We are reliable and attentive to your needs. Dropping off orders or providing full service. It's in the details that an event succeeds.

Lasting Impressions
Food should raise the bar of your event. Good food creates excitement and ambiance. Our trained professionals are energized by each new event. We are not content until its perfect, the way you want it.

Inspiration and Style
We listen to you and we know what to do. Our Event Planners have the expert guidance and good taste that our clients expect. Do you need a Florist, Rentals, or an Entertainer? We see your vision through, make the connections, and make the calls. We do the work so you don't have to.

iStock000009602584Large
iStock000004439887Medium
iStock000008234072Medium

2 Reviews for On Fire Food Co

Melissa · Married on 09/26/2015

Deena and her team are phenomenal! I hired On Fire Food for my wedding and am beyond ecstatic that I did! My guests still talk about how great both the food and the staff was. I was shocked at how well Deena and her team presented the food. I'm quite picky when it comes to aesthetics, but On Fire went above and beyond. She even took care of the fact that the rental company forgot to deliver forks, and I had no idea until weeks later.

Thank you Deena!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Lisa · Married on 06/29/2013

We had a great experience with On Fire Food. We wanted stations at our wedding and a more cocktail party type feel as opposed to a plated dinner or buffet. Everyone loved the food and the presentation. Their presentation and service made the party feel expensive and very classy.

Deena was a pleasure to work with. She toured the venue with me (Levyland Estates) 6 months before the wedding and helped me get a rental quote. She was very responsive by email and text whenever I had a question and she's very professional. Her food is delicious and beautiful. You can tell she has a passion for what she does. I even love her lime green chef's coat. Gives her a modern look that adds a little extra style to the event.

The prices were reasonable as well. I am very happy we chose this caterer for our wedding.

Sent on 08/08/2013

On Fire Food Co FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Caribbean, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor

• 1587 Dawson Drive Vista, 92081 See on map