Haverhill, MA 01835 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About On Bended Knee

On Bended Knee is more than your average invitation company.

Our goal is to save you money on the wedding invitations, stationery and decor items you always wanted.

From the moment your guests receive their invitation, to when they leave with favors in their hands, they'll look back on your day with memories that last a lifetime.

- theme planning

- custom invitations & save the dates

- escort cards and displays

- alternative guest books

- signs

- menus and thank you cards

Let us help you tie all your ideas together and create custom details that make your wedding unique. No need to stress trying to get everything done yourself. Let us take some things off your plate and give you the wedding you always envisioned!

Are you ready? Because we're excited to meet you!

Laura & Christina

Chair Decor
Chair Decor
Favor and pink thank you note
Favor and pink thank you note
Favors, Pink lemonade candiy in a bottle for children with pink limoncello for adults
Wish Upon a star guest book
vintage silver trays with pearls for place cards
a33d941d34dedac6 0595 151017 TJD17821

5 Reviews for On Bended Knee

Jillian · Married on 09/30/2017

On Bended Knee was a LIFE SAVER during the chaos of wedding planning. Whether it was for invites, welcome bags, table numbers, signage or thoughtful touches to incorporate into our wedding day Laura was there with great ideas, a fine attention to detail and a listening ear. Even when it came to specific requests Laura accommodated our preferences with design revisions and great insight into what made sense and what didn't. I would highly recommend On Bended Knee from everything big to small when it comes to wedding details! Laura is an absolute pleasure to work with and I'd hire On Bended Knee again in a heartbeat for any event planning needs in the future.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Kristal · Married on 07/15/2017

Laura and Christina of On Bended Knee were absolutely amazing! They helped me design and create the prefect table numbers and escort cards for my wedding last July. Throughout the entire process, I knew that I was in excellent hands. They completely understood the aesthetic I was going for and were able to execute on that vision perfectly. I went to On Bended Knee completely overwhelmed from trying to create all of my wedding details myself from my save the dates and invites to my wedding signage and programs. I wish that I had worked with them sooner to help me complete these tasks. It would have saved me so much time, money, and effort while still capturing the vision for my wedding even better than I could have on my own. I highly recommend On Bended Knee to any one planning a wedding. You'll be able to save yourself the stress of managing all of the many little details of your wedding and you and your guests will be impressed by the quality of their work.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Lindsay · Married on 05/27/2017

Working with Laura and On Bended Knee was a life saver! She customized our wedding invitations to be exactly what we envisioned! She was quick to respond and was so nice about all my "bridezilla" moments! She helped bring our dream wedding to life with all our wedding signage, hotel guests bags, and all the little details-the guests raved about everything. Since- I've used On Bended Knee for invites and decor for a friend's shower and have had the same amazing experience!

Sent on 08/30/2017

On Bended Knee Pricing

On Bended Knee Price Rates

On Bended Knee FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 1
  • What decor services do you provide? Event Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Paper Flowers, Signage, Trinkets, Vases

• Haverhill, 01835 See on map