2978 LILY PLACE, West Sacramento, CA 95691 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Deals 1

About Omni Wedding & Event Planning

Omni Wedding & Event Planning is an experienced and skilled wedding planning serving the Sacramento Region. Their expert staff is dedicated to turning a couple’s wedding vision into a reality. Omni Wedding & Event Planning boasts impeccable attention to detail, great organizational skills, and relationships with top-notch vendors. Their coordinators work closely with each client to get a full understanding of their style, personality, and wants. When booking this service, couples can feel confident in hiring a certified wedding planning expert who cares about everything from the guest list to the reception.

Their staff has experience planning for a couple's ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. They have done a number of different wedding types, including cultural, destination, eco-friendly, religious, non-religious, and more. They can also assist with elopements. This wedding planner offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. They have packages that fit most couple’s needs, but they are also willing to customize a package for their couples. Other services include:

• Budget analysis

Omni Wedding & Event Planning 3
  • Nishma

Nishma · Married on 06/09/2019

Absolutely amazing planner

I hired Danielle as my day of wedding coordinator. She did the most amazing job. She made my wedding as smoothly as possible. I couldn’t have done it without her.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Andrea · Married on 11/10/2018

Above and Beyond!!

One word that describes Danielle is Amazing!! Danielle was so easy to talk, helpful, and worked with my budget. Not only did she provide her expertise, she gave me recommendations for vendors, set up my vendor appointments, and kept up to date with with them. Come the day of the wedding and Danielle exceeded my expectations and even included details I wouldn’t even have thought of! Seriously had the wedding of my dreams and it flowed so great with her planning! So if your looking for someone that will go beyond your expectations, Danielle is your girl!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Omni Wedding & Event Planning 4
    Omni Wedding & Event Planning 5
    Omni Wedding & Event Planning 6

Omni Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea! From being super organized to super fun, you were an absolute dream to work with!
    xoxo

Kyla · Married on 03/05/2010

Recommend!

A colleague of mine recommended Omni Wedding & Event Planning when I was in search of a day-of wedding coordinator. Danielle was friendly, knowledgeable, and quick to respond to inquiries. Danielle and her assistant did an amazing job coordinating and organizing vendors the day of our wedding--exactly what we needed! They offer other packages, for those needing more time/assistance from their coordinator. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Omni Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Kyla! Your vision was beyond gorgeous and we loved working with you and Manny - you guys define the chill couple!

Omni Wedding & Event Planning FAQ