Omni Wedding & Event Planning

Sacramento, CA View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Omni Wedding & Event Planning is an experienced and skilled wedding planning serving the Sacramento Region. Their expert staff is dedicated to turning a couple’s wedding vision into a reality. Omni Wedding & Event Planning boasts impeccable attention to detail, great organizational skills, and relationships with top-notch vendors. Their coordinators work closely with each client to get a full understanding of their style, personality, and wants. When booking this service, couples can feel confident in hiring a certified wedding planning expert who cares about everything from the guest list to the reception.

Their staff has experience planning for a couple's ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. They have done a number of different wedding types, including cultural, destination, eco-friendly, religious, non-religious, and more. They can also assist with elopements. This wedding planner offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. They have packages that fit most couple’s needs, but they are also willing to customize a package for their couples. Other services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1200.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1500.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1-2

• Fantasia
    Fantasia Married on 06/05/2020

She's got your back 1000%

I know that trusting a stranger with one of the most special days of your life is daunting, but hiring Danielle was so easy and the best decision I could've made for myself. Even if you're the type of person that thinks you don't need a wedding coordinator, you probably need her the most, because you are in way over your head. From the beginning, Danielle was super responsive with whatever questions I asked. In our initial consultation, she asked us questions about the wedding that I hadn't even thought about. Danielle gave us plenty of good recommendations from other vendors to wedding timeline advice. We were one of the unlucky people that not only had our caterer cancel a few months out from the wedding, but we had to reschedule our entire wedding due to COVID. She handled our caterer change LIKE A BOSS and I didn't even have to do a thing!! Ok, I said one thing, "Yes". After I gave her the go ahead to switch caterers, she handled everything. When COVID hit, Danielle helped us cancel our wedding. She, then, coordinated our elopement and adapted from one extreme to another - from a 200 guest formal wedding to a 15 person elopement that was 5 hours away. She never complained or made me feel like Bridezilla, even though I cried, cursed, and lost my mind during the transitions. I felt so empowered to make decisions for our wedding because I knew Danielle had my back. If you want someone who can be fierce, kind, and get shit done, then you need to have Danielle on your team. I am sooooo grateful to have been able to work with her. I know I could not have gotten my dream elopement wedding if she was not there encouraging me throughout the whole thing. Seriously, the best decision you can make for your wedding is to have a coordinator who cares just as much as you do. I'm so happy that despite all the changes 2020 threw at us, Danielle helped us to have the most intimate and special wedding I could have imagined. Thank you, Danielle, we couldn't be happier. :)

Omni Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Fantasia! I just read this and I'm in tears! It was such an honor to work with you and I am just glad that you were able to have your special day and say I DO to the love of your life!! xoxo
    Kevin H. Married on 10/19/2019

The Best Wedding Planner I Know

Last year we opened a brand new wedding venue up at Cisco Grove, and made the decision to give away a $12,000 wedding, to one lucky couple with the most compelling story, as to why they should win.
    My next step was to assemble a team of vendors that would donate their services, and Danielle was one of the first Vendors to jump on board!
    Throughout the whole planning process, Danielle worked with our Vendor Team, to put together a Wedding that our Lucky couple would never forget.
    If you are looking for a kind hearted, sincerely genuine, and highly organized Wedding Planner, look no further, I highly recommend Danielle, with Omni Weddings and Events!
  • Nishma
    Nishma Married on 06/09/2019

Absolutely amazing planner

I hired Danielle as my day of wedding coordinator. She did the most amazing job. She made my wedding as smoothly as possible. I couldn’t have done it without her.

Deals

Omni Wedding & Event Planning 1
Exclusive

106 L Street Suite 2 Sacramento, CA, 95814
Location of (Omni Wedding & Event Planning)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding