Glen Allen, Glen Allen, VA 23060 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1
  • Pricing

About OMG Oh My Gloss

OMG Oh My Gloss - A LipSense Independent Distributor is a versatile lipstick service located in Glen Allen, Virginia. This service distributes long-lasting lip wear that works differently from other lip stain products. OMG Oh My Glass - A LipSense Independent Distributor offers self-hydrating, waterproof, smudge-proof, and kiss-proof lipstick perfect for any ceremony, rehearsal dinner, or reception. Their products are hypoallergenic and users can feel assured that no animals were harmed during the testing of the lipstick. Distributed by Autumn Carroll, this company helps clients feel confident all night long.

This company provides a variety of colors. Users can come in to test different colors to find the ideal shade for their big day. They provide glosses, an assortment of lip colors, and eye colors. Consultations are encouraged, as well as trials. Other services include:

• Contouring

OMG Oh My Gloss Price Rates

OMG Oh My Gloss FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial

• Glen Allen Glen Allen, VA, 23060 See on map