17018 Eastwood Ave, Farmington, MN 55024 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,450
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Olsen Media

Olsen Media is a wedding videography company located in Farmington, Minnesota that services the greater Twin Cities area. Driven by the belief that nothing captures your entire wedding like a wedding film, Olsen Media offers a chance to have your whole day retold in a 10 to 12 minute, documentary-style film that includes aesthetically pleasing shots, music and audio from the day's events. When all is said and done, the mission of Olsen Media is to capture your story.

You will not regret having your wedding videography services provided by Olsen Media. In addition to videography services, Olsen Media also provides photography services and products, including albums and digital files. Olsen Media's videography style is described as cinematic and storytelling. Videography is offered in a number of final video formats. Services include:

• High-definition video

9129dbc1 0a87 49ea 84a5 d1689f910997 51 715675

• Videos 10

10 Reviews for Olsen Media

Emily · Married on 11/11/2017

I am so happy that I chose Eric and Olsen Media for my wedding videography! His work is absolutely breathtaking! I not only cried when I watched my own wedding video, but I also shed some tears watching others as well - that is a true testament to how he captures the essence of your wedding day! His professionalism has been top-notch throughout the planning and afterward when sending over our video. I also love this his videos are 10-12 minutes long, instead of 5-6 minutes that you would get with other (sometimes more expensive) videographers. I would absolutely recommend Olsen Media!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Devin · Married on 09/24/2016

I don't have enough great things to say about having Eric as our videographer! I knew that it was going to be amazing based on the countless videos of his I watched before booking him, but I had no idea how obsessed with our video I would be! He was professional but yet very personable, my husband and I felt extremely comfortable with him and knew he was capturing amazing footage the whole time. He caught the big moments of course, but more importantly he caught all the little ones we would never remember without a video. I can't wait to watch this video for years to come, and know I will only grow to love it more as the years go on. I highly recommend Olsen Media for capturing your big day, you will not regret it!

Sent on 02/21/2017

We decided to book a videographer last minute, and it ended up being one of the best wedding investments we made. Eric was a joy to work with. He is clearly an expert in his craft and managed to create a priceless highlight video that perfectly captured the emotions and moments of the day. Additionally, I'm so happy that we were able to receive full footage of the ceremony and toasts. The day flew by so quickly that I didn't even realize how many little things we would've missed had they not been captured on video.

Sent on 01/18/2016