Rome, NY 13449 Map · Phone number

Olney's Flowers 6
  • Audrey

Audrey Olney · Married on 08/09/2019

Wow! Best Florist Ever!

We are so glad we chose Olney's to do our wedding flowers! The bouquets were more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. The staff at Olney's was super helpful throughout the planning process. We changed a few things not long before the wedding and they helped us decide what would be best by giving great suggestions. The week of the wedding we even looked at the flowers and worked with Emily, Lauren, Sam, and Will to plan the best flowers to use. Their help was incredibly helpful during a stressful week. They created flowers for our arch, aisle decorations, ceremony decorations, bouquets, bouts, corsages, centerpieces, and more. We wanted a unique centerpiece with succulent planters and Adelia pulled it off! So many people were telling us how beautiful they were and they wanted to take centerpieces home. When I walked into the reception, I was blown away by how many flowers there were and how beautiful they looked. Olney's helped us to transport flowers from the ceremony to the reception in a timely manner and made it look effortless. Everyone told us they had never seen more beautiful flowers. Thank you Olney's! Will definitely use again in the future!

Sent on 09/28/2019
    Olney's Flowers 11
    Olney's Flowers 12

Matthew Shoudy · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent Quality Flowers

The team at Olneys was wonderful to work with. Emily and her husband are very serious about flowers and making sure you have the freshest blooms for your big day. They gave honest feedback about which flowers might not make the best arrangements even though you saw it on Pinterest. They were able to give me exactly the feel I wanted while incorporating some unique flower choices I hadn’t considered. They are very knowledgeable, reasonably priced and easy to work with and would highly suggest them.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 08/06/2016

Emily was amazing to work with! I would recommend Olney's to any bride. She was super detail oriented and our flowers by far exceeded my expectations. We had some special requests with sentimental pieces in our floral decor and I felt 100% comfortable trusting Emily to handle every detail. They were exquisite!

Sent on 09/12/2016