P.O. Box 28133, Atlanta, GA 30358 Map · Phone number

About OLIVE Weddings & Events

Every couple deserves the very best on their wedding day!
OLIVE Weddings & Events can make your dream vision become a reality. With over a decade of experience in weddings and events, we specialize in making one of kind statement, and no event is too big or too small for us to design and plan. Every little detail is given a full attention and made into perfection. Call today to book your complementary consultation.

Follow OLIVE Weddings & Events on

logofbcopy

1 Reviews for OLIVE Weddings & Events

• I

hyesung · Married on 11/08/2008

I highly recommand Olive Wedding & Events for an amazing wedding and reception and recommend any bride looking to get married in Atlanta (or WHEREEVER !). My husband and I had been researching and planning our wedding for 2 years and Olive Wedding & Event more than met our expectations. We were married at Spring Hall in Atlanta, Ga on November 8, 2008 (400 guests).

Grace, our wedding cooridnator was was always prompt with e-mails and if she was going to be delayed she let us know. She was always up to date with contract changes and any taxes and fees were comparable to other planners that we looked at. The closer we got to the wedding date, she was always fast with her replies for our last minute questions (Trust me, I had lots of questions). I also tend to be very organized and she worked with me to put my mind at ease so I knew that she knew everything was under control! She was so much fun to work with. I was not stressed about the wedding anymore.

I had some details about the flowers and some with the reception and wedding site that we wanted taken care of. She took the time to understand what I wanted, confirmed it and advised us well. Certain items we had to trust her with, such as the final flower arrangements and hair. We had a basic idea of what we wanted and what she was able to provide was better than what we had ever hoped. I had so many complements on my hair (it stayed in place in the wind without worry)> I love the fact that she was so detailed !

Our flowers were gorgeous. Everything was delivered on time, our photographer and DJ that she selected for us (Henry from Wedding One)were great and met all the requests we had for them.

I couldn't have asked for better. Through all of it, she was concerned that we were happy and would enjoy our day. She said not to worry about a thing and she was right. Our families, guests and my husband and I could not be more grateful and continue to recommend her as THE PRO wedding planner in Atlanta.

I'm happy to answer any questions that any prospective brides have about Olive Wedidng & Events. Grace and her team are amazing and we are proud and honored for her to have planned our wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2010

OLIVE Weddings & Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of OLIVE Weddings & Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• P.O. Box 28133 Atlanta, 30358 See on map