San Antonio, TX 78229 Map · Phone number

About Olive & Oats

We offer several planning packages for weddings and events. In addition, we offer stationery services to our clients, or anyone looking for personalized paper goods.

splendoredphotography com0213
c372c7898cf4ffcb IMG 0452
5/21/16. San Antonio, TX.
5/21/16, San Antonio, TX.
5/21/16, San Antonio, TX.
4/2/16. San Antonio, TX.
4/2/16. San Antonio, TX.
splendoredphotography com0177
splendoredphotography com0213
c372c7898cf4ffcb IMG 0452

4 Reviews for Olive & Oats

Jenelyn · Married on 09/04/2016

Rachael from Olive + Oats is a pleasure to work with. I heard about Rachael through a friend who vouched for the INCREDIBLE job she did on previous weddings she has planned. She is always on top of her game. She is very organized and ALWAYS thoughtful of her clients. When I got engaged, I had NO IDEA what I was doing. Rachael was an expert in booking vendors, finding the best deals, working out through the budget, and incredibly timely with her responses. She was always there when I had a question or had an idea. She would work the thought process out with me and give me tips on how to navigate this foreign field called, "wedding planning." Rachael is definitely the type of wedding planner/coordinator that will pay attention, work things out with you, and execute the vision you want for your wedding! Wonderful planner and wonderful person!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Kaethe · Married on 04/02/2016

Rachael with Olive & Oats was so wonderful to work with! She made the wedding day run smoothly and handled every last minute change gracefully. She was so kind to everyone involved in the big day- I can definitely say the wedding would not have been a success without her!!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Mallory · Married on 03/30/2016

Rachael was absolutely amazing and such an incredible asset to our wedding planning process! She was there for us every step of the way from deciding on a venue for our reception, to picking out invitations, to keeping me sane the day of and making sure everything went as planned! We were having a destination wedding, but she was helping plan the reception at home. With my fiance and I being super busy at work, she was invaluable in finding us the best deals and recommendations on vendors and photographers. I could not have pulled off my reception without her and would enthusiastically recommend her for anyone's wedding planning! Her taste is impeccable, and even on a budget, our reception was truly exceptional!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Olive & Oats FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • How many planners are on your team? 1