1501 SE 3rd Ave, Battle Ground, WA 98604 Map · Phone number

About Oleksandr Photography

Oleksandr Havrylyuk is a Portland Wedding Photographer providing creative, artistic and unique photography inspired by your beauty, emotions, style and fashion. Oleksandr is able to captures most important moments of your wedding day, create beautiful portraits and presents them in professionally designed storytelling wedding album. Oleksandr also offers commercial and private portrait sessions, including high school seniors, family, maternity and kids. The studio?s product line includes albums, coffee table books, wedding photo invitations, post cards, picture frames, large mounted and gallery canvas wrapped prints.

Oleksandr Photography Portfolio Web Site

Thank you for considering Oleksandr Photography to document the most important day of your life - your wedding day! Please, read this to find answers to some of your questions.

what to expect?

Your wedding package may include an engagement photo session. This photo session is very informal, relaxed and fun. It allows you as a client to get to know your photographer as a person and professional, see how he works and what to expect on the wedding day. On the other side, it also help a photographer to see how you behave in front of the camera, how you interact with each other, which really helps on the wedding day. Images from the engagement photo session can be used for invitations or 'save the date' cards.

On the wedding day, our goals is to document it in most beautiful and artistic way, capture your emotions, love and happiness.

After the wedding come back to our blog at http://blog.theoleksandr.com to check out for some of our favorite images and watch beautiful slide show put to music. If you go to honeymoon, look in lobby of your hotel for free computer and internet access to check out our blog and don't forget to share it with your friends and families.

how to book a photographer?

To book a photographer a deposit and signed contract are required. The deposit will reserve your date and will be applied toward your final balance. All final payments must be made before the wedding. Please, refer to current contract for more details.

images, prints and products

After the wedding, after you images are processed, they will be uploaded to custom password protected gallery at http://clients.theoleksandr.com for you to view and order prints. The gallery allows you to view your images individually or as a slide show. If you decide to purchase images you like, you can do it like in any other online store by adding those images to your shopping cart and proceeding to check out. After you finished with your payment, we will receive your order, examine and retouch each image and submit them to professional photo lab. Your prints will be mailed directly to you or to our studio. We accept credit card payments via PayPal. It is not required to have an account with PayPal if you don't have one. Once you are transfered to PayPal web site, look for option to pay without existing PayPal account.

We also have a line of products which may show up below each image depends on the image size. The full line of photography related products can be found in our online store at http://products.theoleksandr.com

albums

We are proud to offer wedding album products from one of the best companies in the industry. The album choices include main fine art leather wedding book, parent books and coffee table style books. Your albums will be designed by professional graphic designer every time to create true unique masterpieces.

bridal registry

Bridal Registry allows your friends and family members put money into your account, which you can use latter to purchase beautiful enlargements and canvas gallery wrapps.

stay connected!

To stay connected and receive updates about new services, products, offers or read about our current activities, please, subscribe to our blog notification service by visiting Subscribe

Each time a new article is posted on our blog, you will receive it by email. The other way to subscribe to our blog is to use your favorite RSS reader.

important web sites

7e9426ea5c9efc83 1194900239812 irina oleg 20070623 10801
207852087 irina oleg 20070623 10809 1

3 Reviews for Oleksandr Photography

Daniel · Married on 11/06/2007

I am a photographer myself, and so this review is strictly from a "photographer evaluating a photographer" viewpoint.

I have had several opportunities to converse with Oleskandr and get to know him as a person. Although I am not thoroughly familiar with Oleksandr's work, I am giving him 5 stars in all categories because of his kindness and professionalism. These two qualities are very intertwined for me. I do not believe that a person can be a true, quality professional if he/she is arrogant and selfish. This is because a selfish person only strives to do what is best for him/herself, while a kind person considers other people's needs and wants. A good wedding photographer MUST care about their client. Think about it--if you are a couple that is looking for a photographer, would you rather hire someone that only cares about his paycheck, or would you want someone that cares about YOU too?

Oleksandr has shown great kindness to me by helping me with my own photography business. There was absolutely nothing that he would benefit from by doing this, yet he put in his time to help me out. If, therefore, you are to be his client, I am sure he would care about you too.

I feel like I should also say why I am writing this post. Today I have spoken to two photographers that have shown a character that is opposite to Oleksandr's. They were selfish and arrogant. Even though they have received much help from me, they were unwilling to return the favor. Without going into details, I would just say that they were very selfish. Very frustrated with these people, I remembered about Oleksandr and some of the other PROFESSIONAL photographers and decided to write about it here.

I highly recommend this photographer

daniel usenko photography

Sent on 11/17/2007

Julie · Married on 09/23/2007

Oleksandr is an exceptional photographer, his work is unique and original!

We did our engagement pictures in September. The setting was definitely comfortable, it felt casual, and for someone who dreads pictures, it was lots of fun and very enjoyable. I absolutely loved the fact that we didn't have to pose for our pictures, they were very natural. It makes the pictures much more special if they actually reflect who you are, and without a doubt, Oleksandr did an amazing job capturing just that.

He was very flexible when we originally set up an appointment to meet. He brought all his sample work, explained how his packages work, and answered all of our questions. Overall, he was very professional, very friendly, and his prices are relatively reasonable. Highly Recommended!

Sent on 11/15/2007
  • I

Irina · Married on 06/23/2007

Oleksandr does amazing photography!! He is very talented and I did not regret one bit hiring him for our weddig. The images we are left with are beautiful. He really captures moments with his camera. He was a little pricey, but definitely worth it.
    I love our wedding pictures..:)

Sent on 11/13/2007