10 Oleander Street, Cocoa, FL 32922 Map · Phone number

About Oleander Bakery

OLEANDER BAKERY Cocoa Village FL 321-504-4301 Oleander Bakery brings a European flavor to baked goods in Cocoa Village since 2005. Specialized in Wedding cakes, Cakes, Groom’s cake, Baby shower cake and 3D cakes .Also available Cookies and favors. Call for a Cake tasting appointment Phone: 321 504 4301 Mo - Sa 10am - 5 pm Su Closed

Follow Oleander Bakery on

11 Reviews for Oleander Bakery

Ashleigh · Married on 03/11/2017

Andi did a beautiful job doing our cake. Our cake was not only affordable but delicious. Andi worked with us on how to save some cost to keep our budget but still have quality and truly a beautiful cake. When I saw the cake on the big day it was even more beautiful than I imagined it was going to be. It was perfect and more than I could have imagined. Also Andi placed our cake topper beautifully on top for us.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Dana · Married on 05/07/2016

Once I tasted their cake I knew my search was over!! So delicious and moist. Best cake I have ever had. Even the fondant was light and edible, I have never been able to eat fondant off of a cake before. I am beyond excited that they will be preparing the cake for our big day! :)

Sent on 02/22/2016

Lindsay · Married on 01/31/2015

Oleander's created a beautiful display of 200 cupcakes and small cake for our wedding reception. We couldn't have been more happy with the display and everyone made comments about how delicious the cake was. Everyone at the bakery was very helpful and enthusiastic. I suggest you go visit them in the heart of Cocoa village for any big or small event or even to indulge in a yummy dessert.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Oleander Bakery FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Delicious pastries and decadent wedding cakes galore! Oleander Bakery is terrific!

• CC Video Productions
    CC Video Productions Wedding Videographers

Great people, and great cakes! Work with them all the time and each time, the bride & groom are very happy!

• Dillon Digital Video
    Dillon Digital Video Wedding Videographers

The best wedding cake you will ever taste! Extremely creative, too!

• 10 Oleander Street Cocoa, 32922 See on map