1550 Old Westminster Rd, Westminster, MD 21157 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Old Westminster Winery

Old Westminster Winery can accommodate up to 150 guests. There are two ceremony sites, a reception area, and a tasting room available to you and your guests. Each ceremony site is situated to embrace the magnitude, peacefulness, and serenity of the rolling hills of Maryland. The reception is held within a vaulted high-peak tent with a dance floor, string light ambiance, two bars, and electricity for any audio or video needs. White chairs are included, but reception tables and place settings are not included so that you can make your reception entirely your own. The Tasting Room is available throughout the evening and is a great space for arrivals, bar use, and cocktail hour. It features cocktail style seating around handcrafted farm tables and a bar that was carved from a 200-year-old white oak tree. This venue offers bar service which includes limited bar, open bar, cash bar, bartenders, house wine, specialty wine, and a champagne toast.

The Perfect Package includes all day reception site access and a five hour rental of the grounds. Included amenities are a Thursday afternoon or Friday morning rehearsal, tasting room staff, Riedel stemware, decorative wine barrels, indoor seasonal centerpieces, a sound system, two outdoor fire pits, and a state of the art kitchen for catering. Weddings are offered a 15 percent discount on wines by-the-case.

Other Facilities

Table decorations
Table decorations
Lounge area
Lounge area
We love pictures in the vineyard!
We love pictures in the vineyard!
Floral decorations
Winery
Winery
Wine wall is magical for pictures
Wine wall is magical for pictures
Enjoy a nice s'more or camp fire at our outdoor fire pit!
Enjoy a nice s'more or camp fire at our outdoor fire pit!
Outdoor venue

Old Westminster Winery 5
Old Westminster Winery 6
Old Westminster Winery 7

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2018

I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding!!!! It was my dream wedding in the exact budget my husband and I were looking for. Honestly, the day I went to look for venues I was sold on the first one as soon as I saw it. It’s the perfect rustic yet modern intimate venue. It’s very secluded and you feel like you are away from the rest of the world. All the details of the winery made it ideal for my low budget because I didn’t have to decorate anything! It was already beautiful. The sunset was to die for. We had our wedding the first weekend of September and it was beautifully grown up with the surrounding crops. We wanted a very simple intimate wedding with our closest family and friends. We had about 70 people. From enjoying the tasing room in the beginning then taking the party to the tent, it flowed so very well! The winery was so helpful and accommodating of my husbands military obligations, very responsive and just sweet people. Kate Hammond is the best wedding coordinator! She made everything so easy and was on top of everything! All of my requests were made! She was kind to me and made me feel no stress or worries about everything. I never saw her without a smile. And the day of the wedding she really made it all happen. Thank you Old Westminster Winery for making my dreams come true with the most beautiful perfect wedding! I highly highly highly recommend!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Joseph · Married on 10/07/2017

If you are looking for great wine with a breathtaking view, this is your place. OWW's selection is incomparable, and their venue is absolutely beautiful! The rolling hills, open skies, and beautiful sunsets make you feel like you are in a story book. My wife and I attended a wedding their this past Fall, and we had such a great time. OWW's service was remarkable and extremely accommodating. The bride and groom also had a pizza food truck there, which not only provided real NY pizza, but amazing antipasto platters. The evening was one for the books.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Pat · Married on 09/29/2017

Old Westminster was an outstanding venue for our rehearsal dinner. Not to mention the Great wine and service

Sent on 12/12/2017

Award

Old Westminster Winery Pricing

Old Westminster Winery Price Rates

Old Westminster Winery FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 825.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Garden, Winery
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Clean Up, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Specialty Wine
  • What food and beverage items are available? Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

• 1550 Old Westminster Rd Westminster, MD, 21157 See on map