Lincolnton, NC 28092 Map · Phone number

About Old South Vintage Rentals

We are Old South Vintage Rentals, the first vintage rentals company serving Charlotte, North Carolina as well as the North Carolina high country and the triad.

We have a true devotion for all things vintage and antique and we are here to bring your vision & our passion to fruition. {It's what makes our hearts feel blessed ?}

Old South Vintage Rentals was founded by Samantha Campbell Mason, bette r known as "Sam", a born hunter {of antiques, that is} and vintage admirer. Much time has been spent and many towns have been traveled to by Sam and her husband, Cody, to add only the most unique and sought after pieces for their curated vintage collection. Sam loves designing, creating,
and crafting & Cody is a master craftsmen, so no matter what your needs are for your special event or photography session you can be sure to adore what this dynamic duo will bring to the {vintage adorned} table.

Follow Old South Vintage Rentals on

542849102001932520607542104436499n
2ea50dcf28fb2291 AllyKingPhotography SeparkMansionStyledShoot86
earnhardtreceptionstyledshoot1588641 xl

3 Reviews for Old South Vintage Rentals

Working with Old South Vintage Rentals was such a pleasure. I couldn't have loved her rental options more. She has impeccable style and taste and I found the most unique items to choose from. We went with the ceremony doors for our outdoor wedding and the bistro chairs for our ceremony. The price was great and totally worth it to add some unique style to our decor. Highly recommend, I love everything she carries!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Hillary · Married on 05/18/2014

I LOVE THIS VENDOR!!! I knew I wanted a beautiful place for my cake to be displayed. I contacted Sam early in the planning process and she was very helpful in letting me know what she offered and at what price, and stayed with me the whole time. I ended up renting a wine barrel bar and a beautiful vintage dresser for my cake and I couldn't have been more pleased with the way it looked. They added the perfect final touches to my perfect day. The rental process was super easy to navigate, and the delivery, set up, and pick up went off without a hitch. I am looking forward to using Old South again when I throw my next big party.

Sent on 06/11/2014

3.5
      3.5

I uses this business for decor rental and for day of wedding director. Samantha did a good job but the venue was so spread out I felt like she should of had an assistant for this venue. Obviously she couldn't be in 2 places at once but she should have told me after seeing the property she would have to hire extra help. She was a delight to work with though.

Sent on 03/12/2015

Old South Vintage Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Decor
    Lights
    Lounge Furniture
    Signage
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 25.00

• Lauren Rosenau Photography
    Lauren Rosenau Photography Wedding Photographers

Old South Vintage Rentals has an INCREDIBLE selection and variety of rentals for any all all types of events. I highly recommend using them, as they are experienced, with incredible customer service and go above and beyond for each and every one of their clients.

• Bollinger Images
    Bollinger Images Wedding Photographers

This company has some amazing and versatile pieces!

• Lincolnton, 28092 See on map