OKC Wedding Officiants Pastor John T. Snelson V

OKC Wedding Officiants Pastor John T. Snelson V

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About OKC Wedding Officiants Pastor John T. Snelson V

For When You Say I Do OKC Wedding Officiants

We are the Premiere Wedding Officiants in Oklahoma, no other officiant provides the service and as many benefits as OKC Wedding Officiants. We have exclusive arrangements with the leading wedding vendors in Oklahoma, providing you with the quality, services and best price. Let us quote your wedding services for you and enjoy the experience of OKC Wedding Officiants.

Exclusive Elopements in Old Trinity of Paseo Chapel, Rose Briar Place, The Barn At The Woods just to name a few. Our experienced staff of well credentialed officiants, Justice of The Peace, ministers have had the pleasure of performing wedding ceremonies for all faiths, all styles, and at all different locations. We will travel wherever you need our service.

For us, the privilege of being your Officiant is not just words, It is our standard of excellence that we have established for over twenty one years.

We promise to you that we will create your dream wedding ceremony and that it will be as unique and meaningful as your love for each other.

We have the knowledge, skills and experience to create any type of ceremony you desire, religious, non-religious, intimate, rustic, theme. Our experience allows us to customize to create your dream wedding.

All of our Ceremonies include unlimited one on one consultations, text, emails, phone calls or Skype. We will do whatever is necessary to accommodate your needs.

OKC Wedding Officiants, are here to help you throughout your whole planning process. We are not just professional Officiants, we are also professional planners, negotiators for all vendors and venues.

We are passionate about providing the highest degree of customer service and flexibility to exceed your expectations leading up to and on your wedding day.

Call (405) 505-1082 to Schedule Your Consultation and Begin Creating Your Dream Wedding!

Scheduling, Dates & SAME Day Service (please allow minimum 30 min notice)

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Customized Vows (2)
Licensed (2)
No Denomination (1)
Agnostic (1)

John was exactly what we needed! He was very easy to work with and made sure that our wedding was exactly how we wanted it. I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone interested in his service! 10 out of 10 would recommend.

Profile Picture Charlie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Couldn't imagine our wedding if John had not been our officiant! He had tons of cool ideas, was very professional, honestly priced and a lot of fun to be around. He really loves what he does and it shows in his demeanor - he was genuinely happy for us and expressed his appreciation for our ceremony and our relationship. I've never heard any of my married friends talk about their officiant the way we talk about John. He's the best!

Profile Picture Kristal, 11/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

John was VERY accommodating and affordable. He was also very patient with me, as I am a really indisisve person. However, I didn't receive the ceremony script until the night before the wedding and I really felt like it didn't reflect us at all. He assumed we were Christians and used terms like "according to God's Holy Word" and even took it upon himself to add a bible verse which he stated that we had chosen. I was going to email him back and kindly explain but it completely slipped my mind the day of. Also, I was reading some of the reviews before posting mine and saw where John had asked a same sex couple if they wouldn't mind not tagging him in anything and only using their initials in order to protect his image. If I would have read the reviews before I think we would have found our own officiant instead of using John who is the one in charge of Old Trinity of Paseo's elopement packages. He is VERY professional and knows what he is doing in terms of event planning, ect. but I just don't think his heart was in it.

Profile Picture Frank & Katy, 11/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

OKC Wedding Officiants Pastor John T. Snelson V Pricing

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$100.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$50.00

220x220 sq 1421176947881 oklahoma city wedding officiants 12
220x220 sq 1421179366534 oklahoma city wedding officiants
220x220 sq 1421179817310 oklahoma city wedding officiants 17

1 ENDORSEMENT
Although John and I have never met face to face, we do speak regularly with each other over the phone. He is my #1 go to guy when I have clients that would like to book and the date is unavailable. We are always exchanging ideas and mentoring each other on different aspects of our businesses. John exudes professionalism and affability. He is always willing to go the extra mile by being personable, touching and unique with every couple he works with. John has an exceptional gift for creating fun and memorable weddings! I would highly recommend to anyone! Definitely a Thumbs Up in my book!

3316 N. Virginia Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73118   See On Map
405-505-1082 (phone)
Sunday 8:00 am to 11:59 pm Monday 8:00 am to 11:59 pm Tuesday 8:00 am to 11:59 pm Wednesday 8:00 am to 11:59 pm Thursday 8:00 am to 11:59 pm Friday 8:00 am to 11:59 pm Saturday 8:00 am to 11:59 pm