PO Box 1713, Elyria, OH 44035 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Ohio Clergy Services

1. We are a group of Ministers ordained by Church and licensed by the State of Ohio to solemnize marriages in all 88 counties of the state. We also perform Blessings, Christenings and Funerals in the Lorain, Medina and Western Cuyahoga Counties of Ohio.

2. We Welcome Everyone: Single, Divorced, and Couples that already have children from current or a previous relationship

3. We Perform Religious, Inter-Faith or Civil Wedding Ceremonies

4. We are Officiants that Specialize in Weddings, offering Couples Reasonable Rates.

We offer: Intimate Elopement Ceremonies. Romantic Civil or Religious Wedding Ceremony. Bride & Groom choosing their Ceremony and it's content. Small Weddings with a few Family and Friends. Large Weddings with a Traditional Wedding Ceremony.

We will not turn you away due to divorce, second marriage, or children from previous relationship. Include Your Children in a Family Blending Ceremony for a fresh beginning together as ONE family. Inter-Faith Couples blending traditions from both Faiths.

Follow Ohio Clergy Services on

BarrettAnsley
RevRichBishop1

39 Reviews for Ohio Clergy Services

Gabrielle · Married on 09/10/2016

Reverend Rich was great! I was able to call him whenever and he always answered and was quick to respond! He definitely helped calm my nerves on my big day! He was very organized for the rehearsal and wedding day!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Reverend Richard was great ! He's very easy going , upbeat and is easy to work with !

Sent on 06/02/2013

Dorothy · Married on 05/17/2013

We had a small and private ceremony with a few guests. The minister made everyone feel comfortable. She added a bit of humor to the ceremony which made it even more relaxed. I would recommend them to anyone. I think she truly cared about the success of our marriage.

Sent on 05/19/2013

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 75.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? OH
  • What languages do you speak? English

• "I Do" Cakes
    "I Do" Cakes Wedding Cakes

Rev Rich is an awesome person. He would be sure to make your wedding a memorable experience & personalize it too. We love to see him at bridal shows

• Mesenburgs Creative Catering
    Mesenburgs Creative Catering Wedding Caterers

Reverend Rich is very prompt and professional.

• Bishop Photography
    Bishop Photography Wedding Photographers

I'll make this simple. as a photographer I've worked with hundreds of officiants over the years and I know a good one when I see one. This is a good company, they look professional and always do a great job taking care of their brides.

• PO Box 1713 Elyria, 44035 See on map
    (844) 644-6253 (Phone number)
    (440) 324-4047 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment