3501 Connecticut St., Saint Louis, MO 63118 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Deals 1

About Oh So Vivant

Oh So Vivant provides one-of-a-kind photo booths to the Saint Louis area for weddings, corporate events, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Birthday Parties and more. Our staff is extremely engaging and dedicated to making you look great! We bring a unique experience that's super fun and classy to boot!! High quality photos that you and your grand-babies will enjoy. We're continuing a turn-of-the-century tradition that will never go out of style. Every photo booth with Oh So Vivant is unique and one of a kind. We use the highest quality equipment around to ensure bright, crisp, vibrant photos. Our photographers are trained to make you look your best, and find that perfect angle that makes you shine!

katy and david 10 6 2018 162 51 640646 1566230478

20 Reviews for Oh So Vivant

Oh So Vivant 1
Oh So Vivant 2

Chandra · Married on 06/01/2019

One of the best parts of my wedding!

Oh So Vivant did a spectacular job providing photo booth services at my wedding. Ann and Jocelyn were a joy to work with. The open air set up looked classy and even added to the decor of the space. The backdrop and props all looked amazing, including a custom prop of my maid of honor's dog we requested. It looked exactly like the photo reference we provided and my MOH loooooved it! We got tons of comments and compliments from our guests regarding the photo booth, the photos and instant prints are truly professional quality. My only regret is that my husband and I didn't take more photobooth pictures because we adore the few that we did get. I cannot recommend Ann and Jocelyn highly enough!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Virginia Kelly · Married on 12/06/2018

Oh So Vivant is Oh So Fun

Ahead of event: amazing customer service and affordable. Day of event: everyone had a great time and people are still talking about the photo booth. Beautiful backdrop. Fun props. Wonderful photographer. After event: follow through was amazing. Just all around wonderful experience.

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Oh So Vivant 3

Kerri Pritchard · Married on 06/30/2018

Would use again

Oh So Viviant was easy to work with. They were patient with us when we were picking out our background and foreground and even photoshopped some images so we could see what varying combinations would look like. During the event, they did great job engaging the wedding guests with the photo booth. Everyone loved their pictures! My only two frustrations: 1- I requested a specific prop to be available at the wedding for pictures and they did not bring it. Later, when I contacted them about it, they did apologize and say the event employee forgot or didn't understand. 2- They couldn't get the internet to work at the wedding venue and owed me a partial refund. I had to contact them to remind them about the refund over a month later since I had still not received it. They apologized, said they forgot and then I received the refund. Despite these two frustrations, I would recommend the company and use them again. Maybe just remind them of specifics so they are less likely to forget.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Oh So Vivant's reply:

Hi Kerri,

We want to apologize for forgetting the flamingo prop, the internet not getting service and us not issuing your refund in a prompt manner. Thank you so much for bearing with us. I hope you will be happy to hear that your feedback helped us implement some new policies and tools that have helped us with our overall organization. We’ve also changed the wording in our contract to set more realistic expectations when it comes to digital file sharing via an internet connection. Unfortunately, we can’t always get our hotspot to work in some remote locations. We are so ready for a future of better connectivity for all!

We’re glad you and your guests enjoyed the photos and are pleased to hear our staff did a great job! You threw a really lovely wedding celebration.

Best!
    Ann and Jocelyn

Award

Oh So Vivant FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

1 Wedding Deal & Discount