Oh Snap Photography

South Weymouth, MA View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

I have been shooting weddings since 2012 and they have been my full time passion since 2016. No matter how many stories I have been asked to capture I still cry at every single one. The unique story that everyone has is why I completely fall in love with every couple I work with. It's just my personality… I go all in.

As a photographer, my main aim is to be as unobtrusive as possible. For most of your wedding I will be a fly on the wall, hovering nearby, photographing moments as they unfold, instead of dictating where you should stand or what you should be doing. The only time I will step in to guide you will be during your wedding portrait session and family formals. My style is very laid back and stress-free. The best compliment I can receive is, "I didn't even know you were there!"

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
    Neda A. Married on 08/18/2012
    I had a lot of fun at our wedding and I was able to relax knowing that OhSnap photography was capturing our moment. She was fun to work with, very professional and creative with her shots. She remained very discreet and transparent throughout the ceremony. I would highly recommend OhSnap photography to capture photos of all the memorable events in life.
    Danielle Married on 08/04/2012
    I have nothing but rave reviews for Joline's work and her attitude. When booking our engagement shoot, the weather was terribly uncooperative, but Joline made up for that. Her flexibility and willingness to get it done was such a relief to this bride, who was very concerned about making it happen. And she did - she worked with our schedules, and the weather, to give us a breathtaking session. And when it came to our wedding day, we couldn't have been happier. She was on-time and focused, taking command of our group of friends and family, and giving us direction on where and how we should be to get "the shot." I adore our wedding photos, and still, to this day - nearly a year later - can lose track of time looking at them. Seriously - hours have passed while I've flipped nostalgically through them. She captured not just the feeling of that day, but the essence of my husband and mine's relationship. I have nothing but praise for Joline, and would recommend her, without hesitation, to anyone looking for a both a quality photographer and individual.

Pricing

Oh Snap Photography Price Rates

156 Randolph Street South Weymouth, 02190
Location of (Oh Snap Photography)

Oh Snap Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Oh Snap Photography include in the starting price?

Oh Snap Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Oh Snap Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Oh Snap Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Oh Snap Photography offer?

Oh Snap Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Oh Snap Photography offer?

Oh Snap Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Oh Snap Photography offer for wedding events?

Oh Snap Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Oh Snap Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Oh Snap Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding