Oh My Love Weddings

Cancun, MX View map Visit website

Oh My Love Weddings is a boutique wedding planning agency owned by two sisters Bere and Cynthia and they are based in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. They are ready to help you plan your dream celebration, and keep the process as stress-free as possible. They believe that each wedding is as unique as the couple tying the knot, so they dedicate themselves to providing quality and professional services.

Oh My Love Weddings can provide assistance with planning your wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. They are happy to offer full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options. They can help with budget analysis and vendor referrals, and can design the entire event. Timelines and to-do lists are available to ensure that everyone is staying on track. The four planners at Oh My Love Weddings have experience with many wedding types, including:

• Civil unions
  • Cultural weddings
  • Destination weddings
  • Elopements
  • Eco-friendly weddings
  • Non-religious ceremonies
  • Religious ceremonies

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Flor
    Flor Z. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Flor & Marco Wedding :D 29/02/20

We are very happy and thankful with Cynthia and Bere from Oh My Love
    Weddings. Since day one, when we decided to get married in Riviera
    Maya 1 year and a half before, the communication was very fast and we
    always had quick answers from them. We had a video call in Skype to go
    over the details that we wanted and one year before the wedding, we
    had the chance to meet them in person and wowww, they gave us
    different options of venues and all were beautiful. My husband and I
    are photographers in Sinaloa, Mexico and for us the details and
    adventure in Riviera Maya were the highlights of the wedding so our
    guests (75) could enjoy with us.
    We had a religious ceremony by the beach in Punta Venado and we loved
    it, our guests enjoyed so much the beach and view. Then, we went to
    the natural reserve Uxuxubi in Akumal, where we had a Mayan ceremony
    and wowww, it was so beautiful!! We all enjoyed it so much! The venue
    for the reception was a palapa inside the reserve and it was so fun.
    The food in the buffet was delicious, the DJ very fun, the decoration
    was exactly what we wanted and everything super super good!
    They took care of every single details which was very important for us.
    We are delighted with their service and having Cynthia and Bere
    planning our wedding was the best decision!!
  • Ardina
    Ardina C. Married on 09/18/2021

Like drinking Felix Felicis!

My husband and I started our wedding planning last year in September. We were self planning and soon found that we were overwhelmed (duh!) We worked for several weeks with a well known planner who absolutely wasted our time and quickly became discouraged. Fast forward to frantic mass wedding wire messages to get you to the true beginning of our AMAZING planning experience.

Cynthia and Bere were profession, kind and down to earth from the jump. Start to finish they are both such awesome humans who kept it real and kept it classy!. Our wedding was an absolute DREAM and the only way for me to really describe it is as if I drink some Felix Felicis potion (shoutout to the HP fans!) No wedding is perfect so I wont even lead you to believe that mine was however everything that wasn't perfect was so minimal and everything that was perfect was so ABSOLUTLEY perfect.

Cynthia kept me grounded and kept us aware when we exceeded our budget. She helped us to hone back on the things that weren't necessary and prioritize the things that were. We had a few last minute change ups (venue & cake) and she handled these with such grace and professionality.

Every vendor she chose for our day was so fantrastic. So many of our guest as well as both my husband and myself were so pleased and grateful for all of the wait staff that helped make our day so fantastic. BIG thanks to Jesus our waiter who was so sweet and would find me in the most random places always greeting me with a smile and a water plus a cocktail in his hand! Our cake was delicious and the tacos that she found were phenomenal. We think about them often and I wish I could eat both again!

Many of our guest have told us that our wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings that they have ever attended.

Working with Bere and Cynthia was such an amazingly easy experience. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding! Thank you for everything guys!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Cherry Blossom Cherry Blossom Wedding Florists

Bere and Cynthia are a pleasure to work with . We love the way they take care of each detail and all the extra effort they put to get their couples to be 100% satisfied. We are honored to be part of their staff and we appreciate they are always searching for new and fresh options and locations according to everyone needs. Don't hesitate when hiring them you are in great hands.

Gonzalo Nunez Photography Gonzalo Nunez Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Oh My love weddings was wonderful, and i am talking as a photographer. They made my day so easy!! And the listened to all my suggestions to make the day even more special for the couple. thank you girls!!! Gonzalo

Mision del Prado 414 A Mz. 43 Lote 1 Mision del Carmen Cancun, MX, MX 77710
984-164-2752
Location of (Oh My Love Weddings)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding