Shoot included

Destination / Travel (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Toning (1)

Nothing but great things to say about Amanda! We were referred to her through our wedding venue and we are so thrilled!! Let me start by saying our first meeting with her which was for our engagement photos was not going as planned being that not only did my fiancé realize he forgot his pants for the photo shoot 20 minutes before we were supposed to meet her at a park but we also got lost! Needless to say we were almost 45 minutes late! Mind you this is in November and it gets dark at 5 pm and we finally arrived at like 4:15! So we only had 40 minutes to get our engagement photos done! I was so frustrated arriving to the park and Amanda was so great and professional not to mention patient!!! Considering meeting a stranger for the first time we were immediately comfortable right from the start as if I have already known her which was so refreshing! But this girl knew what she was doing! Our photos came out so great!!!! Everything was happening so fast cause we were trying to get as many photos before dark so I was a little concerned because we had to rush! But looking at the photos you would have never noticed that these pictures were done in only 40 minutes I mean they are gorgeous!! Everything from the scenery to the poses she had us do and the editing everything was perfect! And a huge thing we were impressed with was the fact that we got our photos back so quickly!! This girl rocks!! Prices are very reasonable as well!!

Profile Picture Carrie, 11/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amanda has been so amazing from the very beginning. I'm an analyst by trade and took the decision of choosing a wedding photographer very seriously...as in Excel-spreadsheet seriously! Amanda had the experience and style I was hoping for and after meeting with her I knew she'd be perfect. We just received our engagement photos back and I'm in love! She made us look like models and took San Diego sunsets to a whole new level. She's talented and has great eye for backgrounds. Her prices were right on with our budget and she has been worth every penny. Looking forward to her working her magic on our Wedding Day!!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits

Oh Lovely Wedding Pricing

Save the Date

25 Photos

Wedding Images

25 Photos

Incredible photos and amazing to work with! Amanda is wonderful!

Amanda was the photographer at our own wedding on 8/14/10. My wife and I couldn't be more pleased with her creativity, professionalism and overall amazing talent. She left us with images that will last a lifetime, and absolutely worked with us to help perfect our vision. Being a wedding professional myself, my expectations were high and Amanda more than exceeded these expectations in every way. Amanda is one of the best photographers in Southern California and I highly recommend her services to any newly engaged couple. Thanks again!

San Diego, CA 92103   See On Map