Richardson, TX 75081 Map · Phone number

About Oh Be Joyful Creative

Hello there! My name is Becca and I am a true creative. I absolutely relish working on stationery suites & creative projects for weddings, parties & showers! I only use top quality materials, and am extremely detail oriented when it comes to my suites. I love interacting with people and take great joy in making people feel celebrated. My hope for my brides and clients is that they would feel Oh Be Joyful Creative is trustworthy to bring forth a gorgeous and unique product, fragrant with the taste and vibe of their occasion.

C O N N E C T
W E B www.beccamercer.com
S H O P www.ohbejoyfulcreative.com
I N S T A www.instagram.com/ohbejoyfulcreative
F B www.facebook.com/ohbejoyfulcreative
P I N www.pinterest.com/beccaohbejoyful

A B O U T M E

I am expressive and love people. The sunshine makes me sneeze but I can’t get enough of it! There is nothing more peaceful to me as being on the water. I love those huge warm summer rain drops and the way they feel when they splash on my face. I am an avid antique shopper and I relish driving a hard bargain. I have daydreams of being a ballroom dancer one day. I lived in Italy for a summer and fell in love with the people, culture, food & art. I cannot get enough of dark, rich, earthy coffee… especially in the fall with yummy spices. I am thankful to be part of a loving family of people who tell me like it is and love me for how I am. I was raised in grace and I desire to continue fighting to walk in that, though it is a daily battle.

I’m a born and raised Dallas girl. I’m passionate, joyful and I’m fiercely in love with Jesus Christ, the source of my joy and life, the Creator of my creativity. I adore my amazing hunk of a husband, who supports me daily and whose kindness knows no bounds. I have recently acquired a sweet little girl who has stolen my affections in a way I never thought possible.

My days are full of dreaming about my next project, creating invitations, running my etsy store, playing with little lamb and walking with my Lord.

I’m a planner, designer and a celebrator. I’m constantly on the hunt for ways to make people feel loved in their special moments. I’m the late-night working girl behind Oh Be Joyful Creative.

If you like my work, I would be so honored if you would pin it on Pinterest, as well as follow & like me on Etsy! Thank you!

Follow Oh Be Joyful Creative on

dsc2667 2
dsc2517 1
dsc2500 1

Oh Be Joyful Creative FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 500