Oh Be Joyful Creative

Richardson, Richardson, TX 75081 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Oh Be Joyful Creative

Thank you for stopping by! My name is Becca Mercer and I am the owner & designer behind Oh Be Joyful Creative, a small business in Dallas, Texas whose heart's desire is to infuse people's celebrations with joy and creative intentionality. Let me know what I can do for you and how we can dream up something gloriously unique together.

JOY-FILLED WEDDINGS + DETAILS

• Hand-dyed Silk
    • Ribbon
    • Table Runners
    • Photo Styling Products

I have always had a passion for celebration. The old idea of “Barn Raising” is the best way I can think of to give you an idea of where this side of me stems from. Do you remember learning about the pioneer days, when an entire town would show up to support a newlywed couple? The ladies would bring food, and sit together in the round, chatting away while stitching a quilt, while the men would build the frame for a barn or home, and together haul it up. I wish we still did that! There is something in my heart that finds such satisfaction when a community surrounds somebody to share in their joy. To contribute one’s time and thoughtfulness, to creatively cultivate something especially for that person or people, to me, communicates “I know you.” “I care for you, and other people do too.” “We are WITH you.”

People often ask me what it is that I do… my creative mind is constantly seeking to expand my horizons, to try the untried, to write a new aesthetic story. I relish the process of brainstorming with a person to bring about something beautiful. The old adage, “where there is a will, there is a way” is my constant mindset when it comes to dreaming big. So that is where I’m at.

I cannot help but resonate with Lennon’s lyrics,

“You may say that I’m a dreamer… but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us…”

Follow Oh Be Joyful Creative on

Plant-dyed silk ribbon
Wedding Stationery Suites
Wedding Stationery Suites

Oh Be Joyful Creative FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,350.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 60.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Religious