12277 Apple Valley Road, 445, Apple Valley, CA 92308 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 5

About Officiant of "The Corinthians Chapter"

Every Word,
Every Moment
will come
Directly From Your Hearts!

The Corinthians Chapter now Working Hand in Hand with . . .

The Jabez Foundation Ministries!

Sometimes magic happens when two people stand before family & friends to proclaim their love for one another. The occasion may evoke tears, laughter or both, we all know when we've seen a wedding ceremony performed beautifully-when words spoken come not just from the mouth, but from the soul. This is the type of celebration Pastor Barbara McGuckin-the officiant whose business is fittingly called The Corinthians Chapter-helps create
. My hope is for the bride to relax and have complete peace of mind during the ceremony. Planning your wedding is an exciting, emotionally important time in your lifes that can be very stressful. I am an Christian Ordained Pastor who lives in the area of Apple Valley, Hesperia, Victorville & Barstow California areas which simply loves joining couples in matrimony. A wedding changes peoples lives in a profound way, "and during the ceremony, I have the best seat in the house." Hopefully I will receive the best seat in the house on your wedding day! Pastor Barbara McGuckin also known as a Chaplain,is unassuming, down to earth and articulate with a calming voice & is aware of religions therefore can make your day just as needed. She also is easy to talk to making everything seem almost efforless. Pastor believes in providing after wedding care through her 501c3 non-profit organization called, "The Jabez Foundation Ministres" as you desire & request. We care about people & honestly will be there for you to help you keep your vows of "till death do you part." In being a member of The Jabez Foundation Ministries you may receiving a Complementary Wedding. Whether it's a Spring, Summer, Fall, Sunset Evening, or Sunny Winter day I will work with you to make your wedding day beautiful and memorable reflecting you as an individual as well as a couple. Together we will design your day whether it's at the beach, a chapel, big bear mountain top, or your home! Services may include Scripture Readings, lighting of Unity Candles, Vows to Children, Moments of Silence, Communion, Poems, and much more. I will meet you where you are comfortable spending time as we life review and I get to know you on a personal note as to make your wedding personalized as you desire. Your wedding dreams are important to me and I'd enjoy making that happen for you!

THE CORINTHIANS CHAPTER WEDDING OFFICIANT PLANS ARE AFFORDABLE
RANGING FROM $200.00 TO $400.00
NOT INCLUDING MILLEGE OR OVERNIGHT REQUIRED SERVICES.

MAKE YOUR MONEY WORK FOR YOU
WHEN GIVING PASTOR BARBARA J. MCGUCKIN
THE HONOR OF OFFICIATING YOUR WEDDING!
FIFTY DOLLARS OF YOUR FULL PAYMENT
WILL BE DONATED TO A
NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION TO PROVIDE OTHERS WITH
GRIEF BEREAVEMENT ASSISTANCE!

HELP A HURTING HEART!

You and your fiance' will be directly involved in creating the wedding ceremony!

Vows

PLEASE VISIT "THE CORINTHIANS CHAPTER" WEBSITE TO
GATHER IMFORMATION ON OBTAINING
YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE!

True Love
True love is a sacred flame
That burns eternally,
And none can dim its special glow
Or change its destiny.
True love speaks in tender tones
And hears with gentle ear,
True love gives with open heart
And true love conquers fear.
True love makes no harsh demands
It neither rules nor binds,
And true love holds with gentle hands
The heart that it entwines

~Anon.~

PastorMcGuckin82011
IMG4454
IMG4472
Officiant of "The Corinthians Chapter"

4 Reviews for Officiant of "The Corinthians Chapter"

Kylie · Married on 06/20/2009

Pastor Barbara gave us the most beautiful ceremony I could've ever imagined. She is very helpful and has a lot of good suggestions when you are stuck with those 'big' words. If you are looking for an amazing ceremony, Pastor Barbara is the woman to make it happen! You will be 110% satisfied.

Sent on 11/24/2009

Jeffrey · Married on 12/13/2008

Pastor Barbara McGuckin is very professional & I would highly recomend her to any friends & engaged couples looking for a wedding officiant. She is easy to talk to, flexable, always returning phone calls promptly & appeared to enjoy life reviewing with us as we discussed our needs & wants for our winter wedding. Barbara is very detail oriented & covered every fine detail including things we would not have considered or even thought of. We received more than we ever expected for the expense paid! Pastor McGuckin attended a rehearsal assisting with the fine details of our wedding. This is a day we will not forget!

Sent on 03/29/2009

karen · Married on 07/01/2006

Pastor Barbara McGuckin was a joy to work with. She was very professional and personable at the same time. She helped my husband and I design our vows, walked us through the entire ceremony and answered all of our questions related to the ceremony. Pastor McGuckin was a big part of our wedding ceremony, and I would recommend her to any couple in the process of choosing an officiant for their wedding.

Sent on 04/27/2009

Award

Officiant of "The Corinthians Chapter" FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian

5 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Officiant of "The Corinthians Chapter" 1
    "Non-Saturday Deal"
    Book a fully prepaid wedding package with "The Corinthians Chapter" that does not fall on a Saturday & receive a 15% discount off your Officiating Plan.
  • Officiant of "The Corinthians Chapter" 2
    "Military Discount"
    15% Off all Services to Active Military Personnel. Thanks for All Your Hard Work!
  • Officiant of "The Corinthians Chapter" 3
    Referral Discount
    For Anyone you Refer who Books a Wedding Officiant Plan with us You will Receive a 10 Percent Discount on your Wedding!