Creston, CA 93432 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $500
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Odonovan Videography

My name is Tylor Bundy and I own Odonovan Videography. I am 26 Years old am married and have three rowdy but fun sons ages 1, 2 and 4. I have been in the entertainment business for about 7 years with my primary experience being in the music industry where I have won multiple music awards as the lead singer of the Band "Odonovan" where I have played over 100 shows and shared the stage with THE BAND PERRY, JOE NICHOLS COLT FORD and many more. Videography has also been a huge passion of mine and I love recording a whole days worth of events and making a really good quality end products in the tedious but rewarding editing process.

I am based out of Creston California but would be willing to travel all over the state for weddings. I can also shoot parties and or a engagement video for you. I am willing to film at multiple locations in the same day as well so if you hire me, the whole day is yours. The editing process will take about a week to complete and You can choose to receive the "production" video as well as all the raw footage. I can bring multiple cameras, lights and will have another videographer to help capture different angles.

In the past I focused primarily on making music videos and am just entering the wedding world. This is good for you and myself because my prices wont be beat. I am the best choice if you are looking for an affordable good quality video that you and your significant other can cherish for a life time.

facebook 1606245617252 6737082417425458729 51 1996043 160624576586451
Vines
Vines
facebook 1606245617252 6737082417425458729 51 1996043 160624576586451

Photos 4 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

Odonovan Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 600
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 500
    Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Documentary
    Short Form
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

• Creston, CA, 93432 See on map
    Location of (Odonovan Videography)