Occasions House of Bridal

Silver Spring, MD View map

LOOK NO FURTHER MARYLAND’S MOST PRIVATE BRIDAL BOUTIQUE IS HERE!

If you are one of the many brides who are tired of the big box bridal retailers, unnerved by overpriced bridal boutiques and looking for a boutique with the finest bridal designs, warm and friendly customer service, affordable prices and an intimate setting, Occasions House of Bridal is here just for you! We understand that elegance doesn’t have to be expensive and we have combined a posh atmosphere, couture gowns and affordable prices to meet the needs of our deserving local brides. In other words, we offer a fancy boutique experience without fancy boutique prices.

WHAT TO EXPECT?
You will feel like a celebrity from the moment you book your private appointment. Here you will meet with a bridal fashion stylist and try on exclusive gowns in your very own personal bridal suite. At Occasions House of Bridal we believe the experience of purchasing a wedding gown should feel like a special occasion in its self and as a bride this is the experience you deserve.

DESIGNER GOWNS
Our designer gowns are hand selected from leading gown designers found in major bridal magazines ensuring we offer just the right mix of styles to suit every taste. We only carry the most sought after designs allowing our brides to select the perfect dress from the best in bridal fashion. In addition to our designer gowns we offer an exclusive line of couture gowns not to be found elsewhere. These gowns are inspired by the latest couture bridal trends and are made of high quality fabrics such as silk satin, chiffon, organza and lace and adorned with crystal beading.

BRIDAL ATTENDANTS
Your bridesmaids will appreciate your good taste when you choose a bridesmaid dress from our boutique. We’ve selected bridesmaids’ dresses by leading designers for their quality, style, vast color selections and affordable prices.
Every member of your wedding party is sure to find the perfect ensemble at our boutique. In addition to bridesmaids dresses we carry Mothers dresses, Tuxedos and Flower Girl Dresses. We also carry a selection of fashion and wedding day accessories to coordinate with your wedding theme.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Come to Occasions House of Bridal and shop in a relaxed and personal setting. We are a private bridal boutique that operates by appointment only so that we are sure to give each bride the attention she deserves.

Call or email us to schedule an appointment or visit us online to see a schedule of our upcoming boutique events!

• Shelley
    Monique H. Married on 06/20/2020

A...MAZ..ING Service!!!

The search for my wedding gown started a few weeks ago...too my surprise it was completely overwhelming. While I tried on over 11 gowns I never felt that feeling every bride feels when she knows it’s the one. My sister suggested we visit a friend of hers shop and with only four dresses I fell deeply in love with the first gown I tried on!💙 The ladies at Occasions House of Bridal in Suitland, Md were simply amazing! They’re compassion and knowledge of my vision was captured before I entered the doors. I would definitely recommend this bouquet as one to visit!💙
  • tywhi3
    Tyra Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent family atmosphere

I was so happy to have stumbled upon this little bridal shop. It didn’t not take long for me to find a dress, and Ms. Linda was extremely accommodating.
    T D Married on 06/29/2019

Yes to the dress...finally!!!

On November 17, 2018, I visited this boutique and to my surprise I found my dream wedding dress. I was a little skeptical after visiting 3 other stores and found nothing. I was convinced that if I didn't find anything here then I was going to take my chances and go online. Im glad I didn't because my experience wouldn't have been the same. Tasha was very personable and attentive to my needs. I went in with one idea but they had so many options I kept an open mind. Due to the reviews, I almost didnt give this company a chance, but as the saying goes "dont judge a book by its cover." The location was in my backyard and I went all over the DMV to end up finding my diamond on the ruff right at home.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

Occasions House of Bridal 1
Discount
All Sample Gowns are on sale! Call for an appointment to see the gowns and SAVE BIG! (301) 449-6677

Howerton+Wooten Events Howerton+Wooten Events Wedding Planners

Their wedding gowns are gorgeous and they are made of high quality materials by a talented designer.

5808 Allentown Way Camp Silver Spring, MD, 20748

Appointments available: Tuesday - Friday 11:00am - 6:00pm and Saturday 10:00am- 4:00pm, By appointment only
Location of (Occasions House of Bridal)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding