Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Occasions by M&K

Any Event, Every Detail, Nothing left to Chance!

Call Michelle for your complimentery consultations. 540-548-9017 or email at Occasionsbymk@aol.com

One of the most important things to remember when selecting an event planner is that you must feel comfortable with the person you choose. We are locally owned and operated proudly serving Fredericksburg and surrounding areas throughout Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC. I have always loved the process of an event. Guests should never experience the hustle and bustle of the behind the scenes details. What they should experience is an event that allows them the opportunity to have a wonderful time. At Occasions By M&K we feel that the Bride and Groom/ Host and Hostess should only experience the behind thescenes hustle and bustle until the day before the event. At that time they should focus only on enjoying the event and each other. Whether you are planning a wedding, a 50th anniversary party, baby shower or a weekend bar-b-que you will be spending a lot of time with your planner and her team, and you will be trusting them with one of your most cherished memories! I want to get to know you, your style, and most importantly your vision of the day. Iwant you to get to know me and my team. What we’ve done and what we can do for you. Our complimentary consultations allow us to lay the foundation for our relationship.

Contact Michelle for your complementary consultation at 540-548-9017 or email Occasionsbymk@aol.com

Categories: Wedding Planner

Event Design (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Civil (1)
Religious (1)

I did not have the opportunity to hire Michelle, but through my communications with her on the possibility of working together she was kind and responsive, was always sure to follow up, and offered some guidance even though we were not able to book her services.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mariel, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As the mother of the groom I cannot express how heavenly and magical this wedding and reception was. NOTHING, absolutely nothing was left to chance. The caliper or professionalism was untouchable. The weather did not cooperate but M&K did not let it dampen our wedding. I wish there was a 10 out of 10 rating because I would give it! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Carol and Joe Timko from the Sinclair/Timko wedding.

View Vendor Response

Cultural
Number of Planners
3 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
We were very impressed with Michelle and her team. They were thorough, smart dressed, well organized and very professional. Extremely personal and fun and enjoyable to work with. We look forward to having them back!

I don’t know where to begin to describe the level of professionalism Michelle and Kris display. I’ve worked with these two and there red and black clad team on small and large weddings and the level of attention to detail is unparalleled, nothing is overlooked or handles with the utmost care. If you need a planning and event coordinator who is a true professional, there is none other than Occasions by M & K.

We have worked with quite a few wedding planners and none have been as thorough and organized as Michelle and her crew! This group was professional, while still being very personable, and they kept on top of every, little detail, so the bride and groom never had to worry about a thing! As photographers, Occasions by M&K made our job very easy, too!

Michelle is an amazing planner! She is so organized and she can take your vision and make it a reality! I highly recommend Michelle and Occasions by M&K.

Events

1283 Carl D Silver Pkwy, Fredericksburg, VA 22401   See On Map
540-548-9017 (phone)
Occasions by M&K is a wedding and event planning, design and management company from Fredericksburg VA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Charlottesville, Richmond, and Northern Virginia. Occasions by M&K is a professional wedding and event planning, design and management company that has been part of the Fredericksburg VA wedding industry for over 20 years. We specialize in the experience, your experience.