Day-Of, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Occasion Creation

Occasion Creation Designs (OCD) provides boutique design services for weddings and special occasions. Our personalized services include custom invitations, unique décor, rental and event design. It is not just a coincidence that our initials are O.C.D., we are obsessive about creating and defining the small details that tell a story to make your special occasion all your own!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Ceremony (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Military (1)
Non-Religious (1)

LOVED my wedding invitations!! They were absolutely beautiful. My colors were navy and blush. The invites were navy background with floral design with shades of pink and the envelopes were shimmery blush. Missy also did the signs for my wedding and name cards that went along with the theme of the invites which added a touch of extra color to the venue. She was so easy to work with and exceeded my expectations. Her personality was great to work with. She really helped me in choosing a font and word choices. I would absolutely recommend Missy.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I used Melissa's services for my daughter's wedding and was very pleased with the results. The invitations were beautiful and designed with a personal touch. A couple of my friends said they were the most beautiful invites they had ever received. She also designed a candy table for the guest favors. She was on vacation the day of set up but took 3 pictures and step by step instructions of how to set it up and it turned out perfect. She has an awesome personality, bubbly and energetic and seemed genuinely as excited as we were to plan the event. I would love to use her for my 2nd daughter's wedding!

Profile Picture sharon, 9/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Missy was truly a pleasure to work with. I felt as though I could text, call or email at just about any hour and she would get back to me. We worked with Missy for both our invitations as well as paper products for the wedding day (programs, table cards, table numbers, signage). Missy had the ability to take our vague description of what we wanted and offer so many great suggestions that we came out with a paper set that we truly loved. When an issue arose with the ink on our printed invitation envelopes that threw our timeline off a bit, Missy did everything she could to correct the issue which included delivering items to my workplace, meeting me half way to pick up items and tying bows on programs for me in the last hours. It was a rare error that came out of the blue but Missy handled it so professionally and I can’t thank her enough for all the hard work she did for us to make sure everything was perfect. Even though the mistake was the fault of her paper provider, Missy returned our printing fee out of the goodness of her heart. We received so many compliments on how stunning our invitations were and that’s a large thanks to Missy for her suggestions and eye for design! She is so personable and makes sure that you get exactly what you want!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/8/17, 12 Reviews