OC & Beyond - MD/DE Wedding Officiant

OC & Beyond - MD/DE Wedding Officiant

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About OC & Beyond - MD/DE Wedding Officiant

2017 is filling up fast...

It's hard typing an "About Us" when the fact of the matter, for me, it’s just NOT about me (or us)... It’s about YOU and what you envision in a perfect ceremony. I am very fortunate to have already met so many wonderful couples, their family and friends, and reuniting with some lifelong friends.

I welcome the opportunity to get to know who you are and what your vision for one of the most important days (moments) in time. I provide a service for people that is positive and uplifting. It is an honor to be a part of when two people publicly, vocally, legally, and emotionally profess their love and commitment to each other, their God, family, friends, and sometimes complete strangers. I enjoy being with people at their happiest and this "job" (NO WAY) is a great opportunity to live that and meet really wonderful people.

There are many options for getting married... you can go the church/temple/synagogue or you can go to the Courthouse... I see my service as meeting you halfway in between. I have never been presumptive, "drink my kool-aid and this will be the best wedding service EVER!"... it’s just not me! What I am is an expert at is getting to know what people want in a wedding ceremony and seeing if there is a way that I can help them in achieving that. I will help you write vows that are sincere and resemble your commitment. It will need to have a dash (or six) of humor because, after all… it can’t be TOO serious.. yeah, that’s against MY religion!

So, pick a place... whether along the many vast miles of pristine shore line of the Atlantic Ocean in MD, DE, or VA, private resort/venue, the many scenic spots along the Chesapeake Bay region, private home, or paddling out at sunrise in the surf... wherever you can image, again, I welcome the opportunity. If you don't know where to start, well that's ok too! I have vast resources of experienced, professional, and reputable venues/vendors that can help achieve your expectations.

Thanks for reading!

Jeffrey "Giz" Gisriel

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Wilmington

Follow OC & Beyond - MD/DE Wedding Officiant on

71 Reviews for OC & Beyond - MD/DE Wedding Officiant

Non-religious (3)
Single Religion (1)

Just wanted to reach out and say THANK YOU!!! Nate and I we so pleased with how professional, personable and laid back you were. Everything seemed to fall in to place and that’s because of you. We greatly appreciated everything you had done and would highly recommend your services to anyone. Thanks again form the bottom of our hearts!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Morgan , 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Reverend Gisriel was wonderful! We struggled to find someone who would be able to marry us, it is such a huge decision to make! He made us feel comfortable with the whole process. He kept us calm, made us laugh, and really truly made out wedding day absolutely beautiful!! Thank you for making the most wonderful day of our lives memorable and beautiful!

Profile Picture Jayme, 8/26/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We are soooo happy we chose Rev. Giz to officiate our ceremony on the beach in Rehoboth. After interviewing several officiants, we decided we wanted to work with him because of his experience, sincerity, and the way we connected. We knew he would be able to make our ceremony special and give it the gravitas we sought. He did exactly that! Rev. Gisriel was very flexible and easy to work with as we determined how we wanted our ceremony to go. His experience paid off as he thought of details and questions that never occurred to us. We give Rev. Giz our highest recommendation. You should check him out!

View Vendor Response

My Photo Album

14 Photos

1 VIDEO

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Working with Jeff is simply so easy, fun and totally amazing. He makes everyone feel so comfortable and is so in tune with the client, as well as all of the vendors that surround them to make their day magical. Always a treat to work with and you will love him!! Angie Encore Events by Angie

We truly enjoy working with Rev. Giz. From the time he arrives for rehearsal and all throughout his time with each couple, he truly acts as their friend and trusted confidant. He is a breeze to work with and we, the event planning staff here at Baywood, truly count him as not only a peer but as a friend. You will have an amazing ceremony if you book Rev. Giz.

I've had an opportunity to work with Jeffrey on several occasions. I can honestly say you won't be more pleased with the level of professionalism, personality and sincerity Jeff brings to your ceremony. If you're looking for a down to earth officiant you don't need to look any further.

In a day and age when anybody can call themselves an officiant, quality all too often takes a back seat to making a buck. It's easy to call yourself an officiant. It's easy to misrepresent yourself as an officiant and believe me, I've seen a ton of "officials" who had no business presiding over a preschool nap session...let alone somebody's once in a lifetime moment. Giz will provide personality, a calming demeanor, and professionalism that all too often is lost in the entire wedding industry. He'll be the man in charge when you join your life with your loved one, and he'll be the man at the controls while your friends and family watch lovingly. Like all top notch professionals, Giz enjoys what he does, and he takes pride in his craft. If you're looking for the perfect officiant to conduct your services, Giz is a no brainer.

In observing Jeff over the years, I've come to the realization that he is quite simply the best officiant on the Eastern Shore (& beyond!). A consumate professional with a keen sense of humor and a knack for making the entire wedding party part of the ceremony, Jeff never fails to set the proper tone and make every ceremony memorable and leave every bride smiling. It is an honor to work with him and help bring his personable brand of ceremony to the lucky wedding parties who choose to marry on the beautiful beaches and bays of the Eastern Shore.

Events

Ocean City, MD 21842   See On Map
443-523-0342 (phone) 888-200-3185 (fax)