272 Outrigger Drive, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948 Map · Phone number

About OBX Christian Wedding Officiant

It is your special day! You want a wedding officiant with 20 plus years of experience, a deep knowledge of the Outer Banks venues and vendors, an ordained pastor who also has "Mother of the Bride" experience, and someone fun, funny, and caring. That's me! Doing weddings is the highlight of my ministry, and I will help you personalize your ceremony into a day filled with unforgettable memories, God's blessing, and laughter that comes from a pastor who experiences deep joy in officiating. I will be in constant contact with you throughout the planning process, and love to help couples beyond the "ceremony" details. My daughter was married on the beach in Kitty Hawk a few years ago, so my "Mother of the Bride" knowledge will be helpful to you. I am an ordained, seminary-trained United Methodist pastor, so I can offer your families the full extent of pastoral care. As a former Navy wife, I especially love doing Military weddings. I have married many Catholics, and consider that my sub-specialty. Please contact me if you have any questions...I am here to serve our Lord, and YOU.

sarahs bridal party on beac
sarahs bridal party on beac
erin and brent wedding prayer
erin and brent wedding prayer b

OBX Christian Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Interfaith
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian

• 272 Outrigger Drive Kill Devil Hills, 27948 See on map