Baden, PA 15005 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Oberman Photography

We are a husband and wife team, giving you two photographers for your wedding day!  You will also receive a CD of all edited images, with printing rights.  Visit us at www.obermanphotography.com for more details!

• Mack Squared Media
a31a247c4fbc4070f4aa8202c14c683e
2605064304625669953941944333306n

3 Reviews for Oberman Photography

Johnna · Married on 05/10/2014

Oberman Photography did an amazing job for our wedding and engagement photos. Candace photographed us in our local park for the engagement photos, and despite less than ideal conditions (hot, humid and bright) she produced wonderful pictures that we used for our save-the-dates. Both Candace and her husband, Brett, were at our wedding and they both did a phenomenal job. Not only were they there photographing us, but they were an integral part in making the day what it was. They are extremely personable and funny and went to no end to ensure that Jason and I were as happy as possible. We got the photos back very promptly and they are spectacular; we are extremely pleased and cannot recommend Oberman Photography enough for your event. They were quick to respond, always professional and did an amazing job capturing the special moments of our day.

Sent on 05/26/2014

Abbie · Married on 09/07/2013

4.2
      3.5

Candice Oberman provided photography services for my September 7th wedding. All in all I would say she did a wonderful job. There are a few minor issues I had, but nothing that would discourage me from recommending her services. Had I provided a specific list of photos that I wanted, I feel this would be a 5.0 review. She was incredibly quick providing the finalized photos to us which was awesome as an antsy newlywed who instantly wants to relive that day! The price was phenomenal and fit perfectly into our budget.

Sent on 10/01/2013

1.0
      3.0
      1.0

I would never recommend Candace and her husband as professional photographers. They were unorganized, came unprepared, did not have the expertise to coordinate our wedding party for photos. After the fact they made excuses including that while they are not "amateur" they are also not at the highest professional level stating that their fee reflects that (still $1600+), which to my husband and I is still a lot of money for mediocre photos, none of which reflect the beauty of our day. Wedding's are hectic, and they were unable to coordinate and guide us as to timing/where we should be when, etc. in order to best utilize the time and space we had. We have no nice photos of the two of us, few photos where our whole wedding party is even looking at the camera, bad lighting, poor timing, and photos that show zero initiative to coordinate professional photos expected from wedding photographers. While this may not be a full-time job for the pair, it should simply be no job at all. We have cell phone photos that were better than those delivered to us. Extremely disappointing.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Oberman Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Oberman Photography 1
    Mention this ad and receive 10% off any package!
    If you mention this ad you will receive 10% off any package!

• Baden, 15005 See on map
    7249671922 (Phone number)
    Location of (Oberman Photography)