160 Ralston Road, Slippery Rock, PA 16057 Map · Phone number

About Oakview Golf Club

Oakview Golf Club is a semi-private facility nestled in the rolling hills of Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania. Conveniently located just off Route 8 and only a few miles north of Butler, Oakview Golf Club is the ideal location for your next special event.

Our relaxed and comfortable atmosphere is conducive to successful and productive get togethers. With two distinct banquet rooms including our grand ballroom for weddings, banquets, conferences, and receptions, we are able to accommodate groups up to 200 people.

Our experienced & passionate staff is on hand to help you plan all of the details of your next function. From planning through execution, we will attend to every detail and provide the professional support services to assure that yours is an event to remember.

• The Atrium
Golf car
1354039523192Picture014

5 Reviews for Oakview Golf Club

Cherie · Married on 04/28/2012

We greatly appreciated the extra mile that Oakview put into making our day perfect! They went over the top for sure! We would definitly recommend Oakview Golf Club for your wedding or special event.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Rachel · Married on 09/17/2011

Oakview is a Great Place to celebrate your wedding. Our wedding turned out wonderful :) Everything fell into place and there was no issues or worries with the whole planning process.I would Definitely recommend having your wedding here!

Sent on 01/02/2013

Ann · Married on 02/09/2013

I just recently got married and had my reception at Oakview. The venue was lovely after being decorated and lit up. With a little TLC the club looked gorgeous and we went with a rustic theme.

The wedding coordinator was friendly, organized, and offered helpful suggestions to make my day special. The food was so good, I just wish I had gotten to eat more! I would definitely recommend this venue for a group of 100 to 150 people.

Sent on 02/11/2013

• A Crystal Clear Sound Video Photo & Photo Booth Wedding Videographers

Abbie is AWESOME and she and her staff were an absolute DREAM to work with! I will recommend her to any of my brides in that area. Everyone on our staff who had the pleasure of working at Oakview is looking forward to our next time there!

• DJ Todd Entertainment Wedding DJs

My first experience in working with Abbey Deneen and the staff at Oakview Golf Club was awesome! I was booked to DJ a wedding reception and Abbey reached out to me over a week before the event to coordinate the timeline. When I arrived at the venue, Abbey was very welcoming and offered any assistance that we might need. Throughout the course of the event, Abbey and her staff showed attention to detail and great professionalism. I would recommend booking with Abbey and Oakview as I will look forward to working with them again!

• Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment Wedding DJs

Oakview is a wonderful facility and a perfect location for a wedding reception! This is a banquet hall with a lot of room and a nice big dance floor. With an experienced, well trained staff and an absolutely awesome gourmet chef, you simply can't go wrong! The grounds are well maintained and make a great backdrop for an outdoor wedding ceremony, or just for picture taking! I always enjoy being at Oakview Golf Club and know you will, too!

• 160 Ralston Road Slippery Rock, 16057 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Oakview Golf Club)