7017 N 3rd Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85021 Map · Phone number

About O Grace Photography

From the first moments of your day to your final kiss....

O Grace Photography will be there to capture your day. We provide three photographers and specialize in capturing every last detail and emotion of your day.

Named Wedding Wire "Brides Choice" in 2011!

We look forward to hearing from you.

copy of 77
0617 1
1610 1
0838 1
copy of 77

101 Reviews for O Grace Photography

Ali · Married on 03/22/2014

Jennifer and her team are extremely talented! Her skills and vision are beyond words. I knew Jen was the photographer for me when she told me she was going to be there all day and capture every moment without us having to worry about hours! We spoke for 45 min on the phone and she was so low key, funny, honest, and easy to talk to. I booked her that day because I knew she had to be my photographer the day of. We met at our engagement session and had such a great time. She made my now husband (who hates photos) relax and feel at ease taking pictures. Her engagement photos were like something out of a magazine. They were so beautiful! The day of our wedding Jen showed up on time and was there to capture us getting ready and the details. She had the perfect vision for our pictures all day. She knew exactly where to go on property to capture all of our beautiful pictures. During the day of, Jen was funny, easy going and made everyone feel comfortable. She kept a somewhat crazy, rowdy (but fun!) wedding party and family organized and on time, which is not easy! If you use Jen as your photographer you will not regret it. Her work is magazine quality. She captures every detail! She is an amazing photographer and one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. She will also be a lifelong friend and I know my husband and I will be using her for any future photography needs we have. We love Jen!!

Leah · Married on 02/21/2014

Choosing O'Grace Photography for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. After speaking with Jennifer for the first time, I knew she was the photographer for us. Not only was she funny and easy to talk to, she gave us so many awesome referrals for other aspects of the wedding and was honest with us. She was always available to talk when I had questions about anything. Since we live out of state, our engagement shoot was the first time we met Jennifer in person. She made us so comfortable and the pictures turned out amazing. We are so excited to see how our wedding photos are going to turn out! On our wedding day, Jennifer and Annie kept our entire family laughing and comfortable. We would work with Jennifer and her team again in a heart beat and would recommend O'Grace Photography to everyone for any photography needs.

• O

Olivia · Married on 11/09/2013

Wonderful staff! Jennifer and her team were very professional and made our day such a success!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

O Grace Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Envelope Envy Design
    Envelope Envy Design Wedding Invitations

Talented, fun, determined, hardworking, and funny. This is how I would describe Jen from OGrace. She sees artistic possibilities in every setting where she is hired. She is professional and cares deeply about the happiness of her clientele. She has many accolades for a reason. She is the best in this business, and I highly recommend OGrace!

• Elegant Spanish Guitar, Miguel de Maria
    Elegant Spanish Guitar, Miguel de Maria Wedding Musicians

Jennifer gets great shots and is always great to work with.

• Glam Lounge Artists and Diane Aiello
    Glam Lounge Artists and Diane Aiello Wedding Hair & Makeup

We love O Grace Photography! Jennifer and her team always capture beautiful moments for each bride and her family and friends on their big day!

• 7017 N 3rd Ave Phoenix, AZ 85021 See on map