Nuage Designs, Inc.

2400 NW 116th Street, Suite 500, Miami, FL 33167 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

Other couples have also viewed

• Zeta Event Productions
  • Party King Miami
  • Event Factor
  • Wedding Decor Garden

7 Reviews for Nuage Designs, Inc.

• Sheila

Sheila N. · Married on 11/04/2020

Elegant and beautiful Linens and Rentals

Most beautiful and luxury rentals, linens! I had the honor to have Nuage Designs for my wedding. They have the most sophisticated, one of a kind rentals. We are so grateful and blessed to have had them for our wedding. It was a wish come true! highly recommend them

Sent on 02/02/2021
  • Nicole

Nicole S. · Married on 12/15/2018

Awesome linens and fabrics!

Literally the coolest linens you will ever find. I rented the Indigo Batik and Black Sedona and they literally MADE my wedding look INCREDIBLE. The quality of these fabrics are sooooooo good and it's so easy to work with them!! They were super flexible and helped quickly when I had to make changes and everything was just perfect. They sent the right number, which made things stress-free and it's so easy to just ship back afterwards. I highly recommend to add a super awesome element to your wedding and to pull together colors and styles with their awesome fabrics and so many choices to choose from!!! Perfection!!!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Jenn · Married on 02/17/2018

Nuage Designs completed our wedding with their gorgeous linens. We fell so in love with our linens that we ordered a set for our parents as weddings gifts and one for our own home! I was so happy we could do this and have a forever memory from the design of our wedding. We had a great experience going into their showroom to select the perfect linens and highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 03/06/2018

2 Real Weddings

• 2400 NW 116th Street, Suite 500 Miami, FL, 33167 See on map
    Location of (Nuage Designs, Inc.)