Nuage Designs, Inc.

50 NW 73rd ST., Miami, FL 33150 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

5 Reviews for Nuage Designs, Inc.

Jenn · Married on 02/17/2018

Nuage Designs completed our wedding with their gorgeous linens. We fell so in love with our linens that we ordered a set for our parents as weddings gifts and one for our own home! I was so happy we could do this and have a forever memory from the design of our wedding. We had a great experience going into their showroom to select the perfect linens and highly recommend them!!!

Michelle · Married on 02/06/2016

We rented furniture, pillows, & table linens from Nuage Designs. I highly recommend them. They have a large selection of good quality linens, good quality furniture options, and a great showroom.

I loved their vintage style "maison" furniture and wanted to use that style furniture for my wedding, but unfortunately, most of it was rented, so Carolina & I had to get creative. Carolina from Nuage Designs was even nice of enough to let me go rummage through their warehouse & linen options to select my perfect set up. Bruce from the Biltmore Hotel Design team helped with the final touches, too, to ensure everything was perfect. We mixed the maison furniture it with some beautiful white couches they had and played in matching pillows to draw in the seperate seating areas together.

I was so happy with how everything looked on day of. Thank you to Carolina & Bruce!

Erin · Married on 11/03/2013

We rented all of our table linens and decorative pillows from Nuage. I'll be totally honest: I was a pretty stingy bride. I didn't really understand why people spent money to rent linens. However, upon meeting Eleanor from Nuage, I quickly understood that just a few small pieces really could transform a space. Our napkins and runners photographed so incredibly well, and added a depth and warmth to the restaurant (JCT Kitchen) where we got married. It didn't feel like a restaurant; the little touches made it feel like our wedding :) One of my favorite pictures from the event is my husband and I sitting against the pillows that perfectly matched our chosen colors for the night.

Renting linens doesn't have to be a blow-out expense. Working with someone like Eleanor is great, because she is so good at helping you make informed choices that can make a huge difference in the overall tenor of the event. I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Real Weddings