656 S 650 W, Layton, UT 84041 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About NP FILMS

Did you know that according to a Huffington Post article 98% of brides who exclude video from their wedding plans regret it? I’d like to make sure you don’t fall into that category and that you would consider capturing your day on film.

Hi! I’m Nate at NP Films and for me there are few things as great as creatively telling stories through the films I create for my clients. Having been married for 11 years with 4 little boys, I’ve realized the details of the intricate stories of our lives, with time, become a bit hazy. To be able to capture, at the right moment, the emotion and fresh excitement of an engagement, love story, or wedding is an honor. Not only so that my clients can remember, but so their kids, grandkids, and future generations will be able to experience these unique and amazing stories.

Let’s make sure those memories are never lost!

What I have to offer is more than just “traditional” videography. My talent is documenting in a natural way, genuine human emotion that is unique for each of my clients. While candid is natural, what I feel sets me apart is my years of experience, knowledge of light and composition, and driven to make my last video my best video.

We’d love to hear your story and start dreaming about how we can capture it on film!

new york manhattan temple wedding video ashton and
use this for wedding wire try again
profileweb
webprofile2
NP FILMS
earthy wedding videographer np films
NP FILMS
unique wedding videographer utah np films
new york manhattan temple wedding video ashton and
use this for wedding wire try again
profileweb

• Videos 4

14 Reviews for NP FILMS

Alex · Married on 08/12/2017

We LOVED working with Nate! He was so fun and really strived to capture the vision you wanted for you video! We talked on the phone with him a couple times before the wedding, and you could tell he wanted to make the best video he could. He was the best decision we made with our wedding. You watch your video and you feel all the emotions you felt that day. You will NOT regret choosing Nate.

Our video:

Sent on 03/15/2018

Alex · Married on 09/12/2015

Amazing!!! Nathan is the most talented wedding videographer in the state of Utah and one of the best in the country (I did a lot of research) he and his team are so easy to work with, you hardly even know they are there. Nothing is posed or cheesy they just capture the emotion of your day and put it together to make a story. My video is my favorite thing that I have taken away from my wedding (other than my marriage of course)

Sent on 02/06/2015

Ali · Married on 12/13/2014

I loved NP Films! He was the best to work with for our wedding and our film is BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad we chose NP....he is a MUST for your wedding! We adore him.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Award

NP FILMS FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,975.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• GIDEON PHOTOGRAPHY
    GIDEON PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

NP Films is the best videographer in the industry. If you have the opportunity to hire him don't hesitate!

• 656 S 650 W Layton, 84041 See on map