Nova Services

238 Main Street, Carver, MA 02330 Map · Phone number

About Nova Services

Nova Services is proud to be the premiere mobile entertainment service in Massachusetts and New England. For over 10 years, Nova Services has been entertaining audiences all over New England, providing DJing services for all types of events, such as High School proms and homecomings, casual dances, non-profit organization events, weddings, receptions, and so much more, and now, with a staff of almost 20 combined years of food services, now offers catering services.

We take the same approach with all: We are not the center of attention. The focus is on you and your day. You are starting a new life and sharing it with your friends and family, and it is not our intentions to take focus away from that. With that in mind, we will sit down with you and walk you through the day from beginning to end: wedding, reception, offering ideas for songs, different "events" during the reception, and what songs are your favorites and what you don't want to hear. We have a wide range of music, ability to get mostly any songs/genres desired, and tailor our approach to your specifications

Follow Nova Services on

3 Reviews for Nova Services

Michelle · Married on 10/17/2014

So I wasn't sure what to do when it came to planning my wedding so I decided to bite the bullet and find a wedding planner. What I found was SO MUCH MORE with Tim and Kate at Simple Elegance. Not only did they plan everything for the day of the wedding (which took a huge amount of stress off me and my moms shoulders), but they also planned the rehearsal dinner, helped with the bridal shower, and by having them provide the main services - DJ, Photobooth, Officiant, Candy Buffet, day coordinator - it was a lot cheaper than doing it individually and I think I got a better value than I could have found from several vendors, individually. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Krissy · Married on 03/12/2011

I didn't give Tim much to work with ('cause I just couldnt' decide what would be the best!), but he really helped make the best choices for my amazing day!

• Judi's & Tiera's Wedding

Judi · Married on 07/27/2014

Tim was great with communication and flexibility. He also double checked everything for introducing the wedding party. We sent him an extensive play list and we were disappointed when we did not hear most of these songs. However, Tim's communication was always superb and we believe this can be remedied by speaking with him before the reception in the future. Everyone pretty much danced all night. And the reception was still a wonderfully good time.

Nova Services FAQ