NOVA Photo Booth

Fairfax, VA View map

NOVA Photo Booth proudly provides brides in the DC metro area with the best photo booth rental experience. We know your wedding is very special and we promise you and your guests will have a great time and ever lasting memories. Please contact us to reserve the best photo booth in the area.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Photo booth
3.0
  • User1209891 2+ years ago
    I was disappointed with the service I received using NOVA Photobooth. The day of the wedding came and when I walked over to the booth with a group of people I was disappointed to see the lack of props that were brought to take pictures with. There were only a few select items for guest to choose from. I aslo upgraded my package to include a guest book which the vendor agreed to bring (extra $100), however, the day of the wedding there was no photobooth for guest to put their picture in from the booth and sign and there was no vendor rep to be found to ask where its at. I emailed the company the day after the wedding and received a reply back saying they thought they brought the guest book but must have forgotten and that they would refund me the $100. I appreciated the refund, however, now I do not have a guest book from my wedding which to me is more than $100.

2665 Prosperity Ave #320 Fairfax, 22031
Location of (NOVA Photo Booth)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding