1613 Merrick Road, Merrick, NY 11566 Map · Phone number

About Nouveau Bride

One of the finest boutique bridal salons in Long Island with a large variety of special occasion dresses. Couture and custom bridal gowns, veils and accessories, Prom, Mother of the occasion, Sweet 16 and Bat-Mitzvah.

Also showcasing many well known collections as well as debuting new and talented designers.

Specialists in plus size, destination, and rush orders.

Not only do we have what it takes to get you prepared for your big night, we also believe in GREAT customer service. We take advantage of the fact that we are a small boutique, which makes your experience much more personal and fun. Our consultants all will love working with you one on one and building a relationship with you and your families!

Follow Nouveau Bride on

• Zsane by the Alexanders
  • Tomasso Black
  • Save the Dress
  • Bridal Reflections
noveau brid
noveau brid

25 Reviews for Nouveau Bride

I have only been for my fitting, but I will say HANDS DOWN that this salon has the BEST selection of gowns on Long Island. Their service is second to none and the shop is beautiful. My consultant was Angela and she had a wonderful personality, brought out amazing dresses, and really listened to my wants and needs for my perfect dress. I will be going back for my fittings and alterations, and I highly recommend any bride-to-be to make an appointment to try dresses here.

Sent on 03/01/2013

I had a great experience at Nouveau Bride from start to finish and a big part of that was due to my consultant Angela. From the moment I met her she had a great personality and was very honest we clicked right away. I bought my wedding dress from her, my whole bridal party and my mothers dress too. I would recommend all other brides to go to Nouveau Bride and if available, work with Angela!! She made me feel like I was the most important girl in the store and like she really had my best interest at heart. She listened to what I wanted in a dress and what my family wanted in a dress and modified it to make e every one happy. I never thought I would have cried when I found " the one " but I was shocked in happiness as Angela handed me a tissue. This store really made my dreams come true and to all brides: I cannot stress it enough to make it a priority to make an appointment at Nouveau Bride!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2013

I bought a dress a year in advance, and then I had second thoughts. I thought Robyn and the ladies would have killed me but they were so understanding. They told me it was my wedding and I needed to feel perfect and confident in my dress. Needless to say only 6 months before my wedding they cancelled my first dress and ordered me my second dress. I received everything in time and they never charged me extra ridiculous fees for my craziness.

I shopped around a lot and went to many bridal boutiques but no place was as welcoming and helpful as Nouvea! I was upset when my fittings were over because these woman became like friends to me!

Sent on 01/11/2013

• 1613 Merrick Road Merrick, 11566 See on map
    Tue: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm Wed - Thu: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm Fri: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Sat: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Location of (Nouveau Bride)