Notary To Go

5104 North Lockwood Ridge Rd. Suite 303-A, Sarasota, FL 34234 Map · Phone number

About Notary To Go

Notary To Go was born in 1996, and serves the bridal industry by performing custom wedding and vow renewal ceremonies! Over the years, Jennifer Moore, the founder and operator, has conducted hundreds of ceremonies along the gulf coast of Florida. Notary To Go also offers the valuable service of assisiting with a variety of documents that require notorization. Jennifer will gladly travel to any venue, and makes herself available for rehearsals in addition to the "main event." Notary To Go has been recognized for the exceptional, creative services she provides; in working with couples, their families, and other wedding professionals. For more information, visit her website if she can be of service to you, or forward it along to anyone you know!

Notary To Go. Wedding officiant located in Sarasota, Florida. Call now for a free appointment.
img5374
Notary To Go
Notary To Go. Planning a wedding, renewal or commitment ceremony, call now to schedule an...
Many couples with whom I work have specific “wants” for their nuptials. I love this element of...
Their first kiss!
Their first kiss!
img5374

29 Reviews for Notary To Go

Maggie · Married on 02/24/2018

When people ask what was my favorite part of our wedding, I say without hesitation our ceremony! The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, but most importantly, Jen performed an incredibly powerful, heartfelt, and personal ceremony. I'm still smiling from ear to ear just thinking about the beautiful words she spoke and meaning behind those words. Thank you, Jen. You're forever a part of our life!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

Amazing! Your wedding is not complete until you have Jen. My grandmother commented on how she enjoyed the vows she thought I wrote. She was so surprise when she found out it was all Jen. She told me it sounded just like me. She made our vows lovely, personal and so much fun. She was everything we had hope for and more. I could not recommend her more.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Amy · Married on 08/25/2017

I cannot say enough good about Jennifer!!! Back in 2002 she married my husband and I barefoot on the beach, she made the experience so easy and memorable!! We are from Maryland and planning a destination wedding I thought was going to be crazy, but with Jennifer's help, suggestions and experience made the planning easy and and a day I will always cherish!! Now almost 15 years later Jennifer is back in my life, I am going to surprise my husband and ask him if he will marry me all over again! Jennifer is on board to renew our vows for us and as always a ABSOLUTE pleasure to work with! I have to say it's hard to believe the years have passed and it seems like just it was just yesterday. I have to also say how special she made me feel when she sent me a picture of the Thank you card I sent her after the wedding back in 2002, Very, very special. Notary to Go , is the way to go!!❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 08/30/2016

Award

Notary To Go FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Kissing Fish Weddings
    Kissing Fish Weddings Wedding Officiants

I had the pleasure to met Jennifer with Notary To Go many years ago at a Wedding Wire event. We are in the same state but cover different areas so are fortunate to able to refer each other to customers in our respective areas. I do refer Jennifer because I like her style and personality, and she is very responsive! It is obvious she is passionate about what she does.

• Weddings by Bobbi Wedding Planners

Jennifer Moore/Notary To Go is probably the best civil officiant in the wedding business. Not only is she knowledgeable, professional, personable and experienced, she has a way that makes the brides and grooms feel less stressed and extremely comfortable. My bridal couples love Jennifer. She has a genuine flair for helping couples to relax and enjoy their moment in time. Call Jennifer and talk with her. You will find her to be helpful, kind, loving and very interested in you. On a day when the focus is all about YOU, someone like Jennifer is an added plus for your team of vendors.

• DeLair Entertainment
    DeLair Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jennifer Moore is an amazing person. I've worked with her at wedding ceremonies for over 15 years! Warm, loving, spiritual, caring, thoughtful and professional. Her clients are always at ease before and during the ceremony. Please take the time to speak with Jennifer and you too will agree, she's the best!

• 5104 North Lockwood Ridge Rd., Suite 303-A Sarasota, 34234 See on map