Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Not As Famous Cookie Company

#BestCookiesEver #Notasfamous #Butbetterthan

Let us wow and surprise your guest for any of your wedding occasions.  Our gourmet cookies are made with only the finest of ingredients. Check out our many options! Want to go all out? Ask us about bringing the Cookie Truck for that late night snack at your event and choose from our many flavors! Cookie Bars/Dessert Tables are also great instead of a Groom's Cake!  Favors available as well.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Atlanta

Follow Not As Famous Cookie Company on

5 Reviews for Not As Famous Cookie Company

This vendor is amazing! Great service, personal touches, and value! Did I mention that the cookies are AMAZING! Then later I found out about their food truck option. That would have been really cool for our outdoor wedding!

Profile Picture User7649797, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

WOW! I can't thank Ashley and his team enough! Jordan and I are so blown away by this cookie company!!!! Not As Famous Cookie was perfect from the start! We started planning our wedding 8 months out and Ashley was responsive within 4 hours of our initial request to book their truck. We even changed our date 4 times yet Ashley and his team were accommodating and never gave up on us!
The cookies were delicious! The truck set up on time with adorable chalkboards. The ice cream was my favorite merged with the fresh cookies.
We had a bunch of little ones at the wedding and they were ecstatic about the dessert. We loved how unique it made our wedding and how much Ashley and his team did for us ... his wife gave us a newly wed sign for our home (free!).
HIRE THIS VENDOR for any event and you'll host the party of a lifetime!

Profile Picture Josie, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I can't say anything bad about this company and the services provided during my big day! The cookies were fresh and delicious. Because I've had the cookies before, I knew that I was in for a real treat. Many of my guests, however, had never eaten cookies from the bakery. Once my guests tried the variety of cookies provided, all of them agreed that they were delicious and unlike any cookie they had ever tasted. They were seriously a huge hit! I'm sure Not As Famous Cookie Company received a lot of orders shortly after my wedding! Lol! Every interaction I had and everyone I spoke to at the company was extremely professional. I ordered both cookie trays and bags of cookies for my guests to take home as favors. The bags, trays, and over all display were beautiful! I'd highly recommend this company for weddings and other events! I will be using them for my baby shower!

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/25/16, 1 Review