Portland, OR 97299 Map · Phone number

About Northwest Wedding Photography

My name is Matt Gillis and I am the owner and photographer of Northwest Wedding Photography. My wife Katrina and I work together to capture the moments and emotions of your wedding day. I am an award winning photojournalist who specializes in telling your wedding story. We design unique wedding albums that capture the excitement of your wedding. We would love to have the opportunity to capture the memories of your special day. Please contact us to set up a consultation. 541-993-0875

Follow Northwest Wedding Photography on

skfkljs
a02bfb72517f4321 1393475009419 nw000

5 Reviews for Northwest Wedding Photography

Hannah · Married on 09/14/2013

Matt and Katrina went above and beyond, they were so much fun to work with and very accommodating to our wishes for our photos. I feel that wedding pictures are the most important keepsake you take away from your wedding and we couldn't be more happy with the photos they took. They beautifully captured all the big important things as well as the small details. I have already recommended them to everyone I know planning their special day :)

Sent on 03/05/2014

Danielle · Married on 07/19/2013

I would recommend Northwest Wedding Photography to anyone and everyone that would like to have an exceptional wedding photographer! It was awesome to have both Matt and Katrina there for the day, as they were able to get shots from different angles and capture all of the moments! They went above and beyond in terms of getting there early to look at the venue and staying until the last moments. They were very easy going and helpful in making sure that we got every picture we wanted. Our whole wedding party had a lot of fun taking pictures, as Matt and Katrina made us feel very comfortable. Overall, my husband and I are very thrilled with the quality of pictures we have to look back on our big day! They were truly able to capture everything about the day. I am so happy we went with Northwest Wedding Photography!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Daniel · Married on 07/30/2011

My wife and I have nothing but positive things to say about Northwest Wedding Photography. I myself am a photographer and was very picky about who I was going to hire to shoot our wedding. We looked through countless portfolios and are 100 percent satisfied with our decision to go with Matt and Katrina. They showed great professionalism and produced thousands of beautiful pictures for us to choose from. Choosing a wedding photographer is one of the most stressful parts about planning a wedding. You are trusting somebody to capture one of the most important days of your life, and after Northwest Wedding Photography provided us with such a great experience, I would recommend them to anybody looking for the best quality pictures on their big day.

Sent on 11/14/2011