Lynnwood, WA 98036 Map · Phone number

About Northwest Spectacular Events - Chair covers $1 and Linen Rentals

We provide stylish, high quality and affordable Chair Covers and Specialty Table Linen rental in a wide assortment of colors for all occasion. Chair Covers rental as low as $1 each, sashes $0.40, tablecloths, overlays, table runners and linen napkins. We clean, press, and inspect all of our covers and linen prior to every event. For your convenience you may pick up your order from our home office in Bellingham or Lynnwood one or two days prior to your event. We also offer delivery, set up and pick up for an additional charge. Serving Whatcom, Skagit, Snohomish, King and Pierce Counties. Feel free to text or email for further questions or Schedule an appointment for more details.

Follow Northwest Spectacular Events - Chair covers $1 and Linen Rentals on

Tissue Pom Poms
Sizes: Small, Medium or Large
All Colors available
Cost: $2 and up
Tissue Pom Poms Sizes: Small, Medium or Large All Colors available Cost: $2 and up
Square Table Overlays

5 Reviews for Northwest Spectacular Events - Chair covers $1 and Linen Rentals

Steven · Married on 09/27/2013

0.4
      0.5

THE WORST COMPANY EVER! My wife and i ordered our decorations from them and we regret it so much. She will respond fast and responsive until she gets her payment then shes a ghost. My wife was in tears because on the day we were suposed to pick up our decorations, this lady was not answering her phone nor her emails. Instead of 10am like we planned she finally got back to us at 8 and said we can pick them up. OUR WEDDING WAS AT 1PM THE NEXT DAY! We rushed over and rushed back so we could set up, and thats when we found out that she gave us the wrong colors.. we live in tacoma and she is in lynwood and would not deliver or pick up even though she nearly ruined our whole wedding! do not go with these people.

Sent on 10/02/2013

0.4
      0.5

This was a night mare. Once Yara Barrero (the owner) received all of her money for my wedding linens she stopped emailing me back, didn't answer her phone, Broke our contract, Gave me the wrong color sashes the day before the wedding, and the table clothes were stained with large grease spots. I was in tears the day before my wedding because this woman didn't bother to let me know she didn't have the right colors! Why would you run a business for weddings knowing it's the most important day of peoples lives just to ruin it?! I am in utter shock at how she treats her customers. I asked her after the wedding to come pick up her linens due to all of the inconveniences, she refused and became extremely aggressive saying she will charge me extra if I don't bring them back. If you have an important event coming up PLEASE DO NOT USE YARA! I would hate for another person to experience this on a day they've been planning for months. She is just out to scam you out of your money.

Sent on 10/07/2013

0.2
      1.5
      0.0

I had to write a review immediately because I was so upset with this company. Our linens were provided in the correct quantity - but over 50% of them were unusable. If they weren't wrinkled beyond help they had stains and/or dried food on them. They were so bad we took pictures to prove how awful these were. I've never seen such an unprofessionally run company. They don't even bother returning your calls to fix THEIR MISTAKE. I will never recommend them to anyone I know. What a shame that there are vendors like this in the wedding industry.

Sent on 07/22/2013